• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

could someone make an effect texture for me? screens here

Started by TheJamsh, May 16, 2009, 05:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

This is probably more Steeveeo's area than anyone elses...

I basically need a mud 'kickup' sort of texture, and it needs to be really high-quality. its for use in BZ2 as well, and id LIKE to have versions that work with "one one modulate" & "srcalpha invsrcalpha modulatealpha" blend modes...

Heres a screeny. the dirt kickup i want are the 'lines' of mud that you can see. it almost looks like it 'behind' the greyish smoke at the bottom of the effect.

Some more textures to help me achieve that effect would be nice as well :)

Thanks if anyone can help me!

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Steeveeo

Will try this sometime and add it to the Modder's Texture pack that I am planning to release.

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

TheJamsh

bigbadbogie

Crysis has textures which look just like that... why don't you just swipe a few?  :-P
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

TheJamsh

I would need the game first :P

Managed to make one. its not too bad...