• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

What grinds your gears in MP?

Started by cheesepuffly, May 09, 2009, 11:13:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheesepuffly

Just thought i would like to know, what grinds you gears (menas annoys you, GYG is from family guy if you didnt know) in multiplayer? What  do people do?

In stratgey, people who Toy with you. Should they have an advantage, they either destroy some of your base, and leave, or "let" you have a pool or something.

In MPI, commanders who dont listen to their thugs. (atleast, either taking advice, or giving them supplies)
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

xSSx Grizzly

Team killing really does my head in un;ess it's accidental and an apology is made.

Nielk1

Then I tell my thugs to only be in these 3 areas, and they run off and bring 200 ambushers into my base, literally LEADING them.

Click on the image...

AHadley

People who can take down a trio of maulers in a sabre and barely take any damage at all :lol: I've never really figured that one out, Maulers and Titans are the only units I still haven't got a tactic for...

Nielk1

Quote from: AHadley on May 09, 2009, 12:32:38 PM
People who can take down a trio of maulers in a sabre and barely take any damage at all :lol: I've never really figured that one out, Maulers and Titans are the only units I still haven't got a tactic for...

Maulers are easy. Don't get to close in front.

Click on the image...

cheesepuffly

I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

AHadley

I shoot from a distance to draw them on to gun towers, i dont know why i didnt think of that :lol:

cheesepuffly

I showed you how to do it, do it.
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

TheJamsh

Maulers are easy to take down. just have to watch their speed, and you always think the range is shorter than it really is.

Titans just mean trouble. A good way ive found is to fly over the top of them and drop a solar flare. they cant aim to high upwards. Its pretty cool when they take you out mid-flight though :)

I do get pretty annoyed on the whole ambushers thing. if you wanna draw them, thats fine, so long as you learn the first time, AND so long as you dont run back to the GT's. Stay, circle them and MDM them. you might take damage but hell with that, you wont die, and youre commander wont be too angsty about losing the expensive rocket tower he just put up...

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

King Gladiator

i say the most annoying thing is in MPI when your commander has 120 scrap all up in the green bar and you say "can i get a tank ive been walking for two hours!!!!!" and he does nothing but drive around not building ANYTHING
The only thing that is necessary for evil to succeed is that men of good will do nothing.
-Edmund Burke

Feared_1

When people hide inside of your buildings to kill them.

Oh, Furies too. Just.... in general.

mrtwosheds

1. ADVICE...
2.Thugs. Who just keep asking for more stuff. Or just leave the all units I give them parked in my base. Or pass back to me scavengers I give them. Or decide to leave and blow up the only tank the team has.

xSSx Grizzly

Quote from: King Gladiator on May 09, 2009, 07:33:20 PM
i say the most annoying thing is in MPI when your commander has 120 scrap all up in the green bar and you say "can i get a tank ive been walking for two hours!!!!!" and he does nothing but drive around not building ANYTHING
Yeah thats annoying too.

Axeminister

1). People who join my mpi's and then just sit there.
2). People who leave every messenger, e-mail program, browser, and anything else that could be shut off before you play an intense hour long game, on in the background before they join. Thus bringing lagout to the game and resynchs galore. After all these years you'd think people could stop doing this.
3). People who join and the very first thing they do is jump over the enemy base to check it out, get killed, and want a new ship 20 seconds after the game has begun. 
4). People who on mpi don't defend or team up with others. Basically lone wolves. You can't hold back the whole Scion army by yourself! Come on! Team up with someone until the commander has good defenses up and has sent you some ships to break off and form a strategy with.
There is no knowledge that is not power.

VoodooChile

i was in a strat, went to see what enemy base was like and i see 1 of them sitting still so i sniped him.  :evil:
the player gets all mad and tells me that i dont know how to fight and im a noob etc... :roll:
next thing he gets killed and quits...so far nothing special...
after a minute some other player comes in; who pissed blabla (some german nick) off?!
ehrm...its his daddy!  :-o
that would be me, he was behaving like a asshole...
i get a whole lecture from daddy about how to behave in a game, i should behave better versus new players and finaly after me telling him twice that i just sniped him and it was his kid that was bitching at me.....tells me i am 1 of those psycho kids who terrorises others online.....now that grinded my gear! (although i was laughing about it at the same time  :-D)