• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Post something the rest of us probably don't know about yourself.

Started by Clavin12, May 10, 2009, 11:33:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arbystrider

Quote from: GreenHeart on October 06, 2009, 01:39:19 AM
Beware of internet explorer it is horribly evil.
Yes it is. Stay away. Somebody should warn Microfeck. And call 911.

Purplehaze

Quote from: General BlackDragon on May 10, 2009, 01:51:02 PM
I think emo boys are hott  :-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1jDdRieBek

Had to be a hot with two t's eh?

As a kid, I spent a whole day just sitting there wiggliing out my baby teeth, and at the end of the day, The ones that i hadn't already lost and grown an adult tooth, Giving myself about 5 teeth and about $100  :evil: No joke, I had to eat apple sauce for a long time

I have tracked the 100 that i put in the bank and it has grown to almost 400 as of last month
Hey you, Yeah you, In that window, hop outta there.

wasd

AHadley

Quote from: Arbystrider on May 15, 2009, 10:45:15 PM
How about teeth?

Nope, every part of my body is completely intact. Of course, as a teenager, I have lost teeth in the sense of child/adult teeth, but that doesn't count.

The single most serious injury I have ever had is getting a small stone embedded in my chin when I span a corner too quickly on my bike and landed on my face... which certainly should have broken either my jaw or my nose, I was moving down a hill exceptionally fast :lol: The mark is still there, and that was about seven or eight years ago

TheJamsh

I went snowboarding with my school in year 11 (probably mid-high school to america i THINK, i was 16).

On the second day in, i took my wristguards off, and on my first run, fell backwards and broke my wrist. guess i deserved that one. I had to mope around for a couple of days with it before my teachers accepted that id broken it, then spent about 9 hours in the waiting room of a french hospital with 2 different teachers.

I ended up sitting in the cabin's on the mountainside all week while everyone else went out skiing/snowboarding. I either played crash bandicoot on my friends nintendo, or drew up r/c car designs :P

Definately wish id kept the damn guards on.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Nielk1

I skied into a snowboard...
DON'T BE AN IDIOT SNOWBORDER! DO NOT STOP AND TALK TO SOMEONE AFTER A SUDDEN 20 to 70 DEGREE SLOPE TRANSITION MADE OF ICE.

God damn...

Almost broke my shin because it hit JUST above the ski boot. I think it hit and slide up, which is why I didn't break it. Those boots are like armor.

Click on the image...

General BlackDragon

This one time, At band camp,

no really, it wasn't band camp, just some gay christian summer camp thing. Anyway,

I was riding bikes through trails, we turned down this steep downslope, the bike i was riding on was too big for me at the time, i almost couldn't slow down and i was heading straight towards a green kindof garbage dumpster. I managed to turn enough to avoid it, but then I hit a root sticking up out of the ground, flipped 360 over and landed and cracked my arm just below the shoulder.

I could still do jumping jacks even though my arm kindof went sideways instead of clapping, like a retard lol.  :wink:

*****General BlackDragon*****

squirrelof09

Quote from: General BlackDragon on May 16, 2009, 01:20:39 PM

I think that was the line we needed to know :P

There was a post back a while.. yeah I have asbergers syndrome
fight till death our forums -> http://www.forums.bzfiend.com/index.php?

bigbadbogie

I wouldn't be shocked if everyone here did Squirrel...

Quote from: General BlackDragon on May 16, 2009, 01:20:39 PM

I've been on (band) music camps, and trust me, they aren't all they're cracked up to be...   :wink:
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

AHadley

My bike once flipped going over a rock, I did a 360 flip and landed on my back, looked up and saw the bike was coming down right at me. I rolled out of the way, got back on and rode down the rest of the hill, and for some reason the other cyclists who'd made it to the bottom were applauding me :lol:

Steeveeo

Quote from: AHadley on May 17, 2009, 08:11:54 AM
My bike once flipped going over a rock, I did a 360 flip and landed on my back, looked up and saw the bike was coming down right at me. I rolled out of the way, got back on and rode down the rest of the hill, and for some reason the other cyclists who'd made it to the bottom were applauding me :lol:
Landing on your back != 360° :P

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

VSMIT

I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Steeveeo

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

AHadley

360, then landed on my back. Ergo 360 + 90 + midair roll :P

Clavin12

Does anyone read books? Science fiction? Fantasy? Novels, or Biographies. I typed this on a mac.  :-)
C l a v i n 1 2

Zero Angel

I like cyberpunk novels, particularly those based on the Shadowrun series.
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression