• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

I cant able to fixed ip address

Started by hybirdisdf, May 11, 2009, 11:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hybirdisdf

Im running on both xp pro and vista window.The problem is that both windows keep telling me that your internet is not connect.They contiune to scan the ip address and found no internet connect.I did type winipcfg.Its supposed be dialog box pop up and click release all.They said not type correct.Sigh.I really need to reject ip address and reset it again.Im running on my old computer right now.I cant use my new computer.I have no problem with my old computer.Different window :-(

bigbadbogie

Did you have tried plugging internet in cable to computer?
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Arbystrider

Sigh...

Is the new computer XP or Vista? On Vista, I could fix it (myself), but XP, no.

Well, for vista, um, Try setting up another connection with the same login stuff. If it doesn't work, do what BBB said. Heheh.

OR

Your telephone line has been busted.
Quote from: GreenHeart on October 06, 2009, 01:39:19 AM
Beware of internet explorer it is horribly evil.
Yes it is. Stay away. Somebody should warn Microfeck. And call 911.

hybirdisdf

Yes,It is a new computer.I unplugged the internet and put it on my old computer.They do same thing to said your internet has been blocked and release all on dialog box.After i typing it and did release reset ip address on old computer again.But,on new computer xp and vista i couldnt find the word or look for dialog box.

Red Spot

You may need to reset your modem, if you have anything like my modem than it uses the mac-adress(? not sure if I recall the correct english term for it here) of your network card to connect you. If I reinstall my network card I also need to reset my modem to make it accept the new mac-adress
*Something intelligent, yet funny*

Nielk1

All of this sounds a bit drastic.

First what method are you using?
My old router set my PC's IP and let my PC think it was dynamic.
My new router does not set my PC's IP so I have to set to a fixed IP at the PC itself.

Click on the image...

Arbystrider

I were if the asksings newers computerers were XP OR VISTA non-operationering systematicallytion.

VSMIT

What the hell happened there, Arby?
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

anomaly

Maybe he thought typing like hybirdisdf would make it easier to communicate with him? :-D

Arbystrider

Well BBB did it.

So, is yours computerers vistas or xp-ers?

I can helpses your if your useses vistas.

Translation:

So, is your computer XP or Vista? I can help you if you're using Vista.

bigbadbogie

That it makes ok.If BBB does it.Because BBB is an king the world.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

VSMIT

but thsi meens tht i can strt tiping liek this 2.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Arbystrider

Jsut liek Dat, huh? or wsa it m4st3h ch33f?

Feared_1

Can we please answer the question instead of getting distracted by children who don't care?

hybirdisdf

Hey ppl,I got back online internet by magic! I didnt do anything til today i click on vista and it is open browser.What a strange day!You dont have to help me cuz i got online internet.Maybe,I prayed to god for open up internet. :lol: