• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

What if?

Started by Clavin12, May 13, 2009, 09:39:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clavin12

Post any crazy, out of the blue questions or ideas.
C l a v i n 1 2

General BlackDragon

Somebody remade all the models to look like things in new games :)

*****General BlackDragon*****

Clavin12

Made a whole new variety of tree and plant models that look like real species.
C l a v i n 1 2

AHadley

The race that used to live on Bane created as a fully usable race in a mod somewhere, with slightly weaker statues as guntowers.

Nielk1

Quote from: AHadley on May 13, 2009, 12:48:54 PM
The race that used to live on Bane created as a fully usable race in a mod somewhere, with slightly weaker statues as guntowers.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh.

They're watching us.

Click on the image...

TheJamsh

Id love to hear some history behind it :), i have a sneaky feeling Avatar is going to sneak some Cthonianism in here :)

Is that building part of stock???

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Axeminister

What if someone just made a mpi recycler variant with all the races in it. Like all three bz1 races, Fe races, Zemod ships, uler ships, fleshstorm races, etc. All the playable races.
There is no knowledge that is not power.

TheJamsh

lol that would be awesome... might end up with some useless buildings though!

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Nielk1

I am trying to figure out the story of the people of Bane, Mire, Rend, and the originators of the Biometaloid terraform known as Core.

Click on the image...

AHadley

Quote from: TheJamsh on May 13, 2009, 03:22:34 PM
Id love to hear some history behind it :), i have a sneaky feeling Avatar is going to sneak some Cthonianism in here :)

Is that building part of stock???

The building isn't stock, somebody made it for a 'Bane Expansion' and the image is on BZC. Also on BZC's wiki is the Core Project, which provides the races' background.

Nielk1

Very little of their background. It actually falls into "not finished yet" when it reaches the people of Bane, and as such, is not posted here yet.

Click on the image...

Red Spot

Quote from: Axeminister on May 13, 2009, 03:55:27 PM
What if someone just made a mpi recycler variant with all the races in it. Like all three bz1 races, Fe races, Zemod ships, uler ships, fleshstorm races, etc. All the playable races.

Just the number of AIPs you need to create for that is already an amazing amount of work. Getting the assets ported would be the easiest bit of it all.

I am thinking about perhaps at a later stage getting the FE races into my mod, if I can get permission to do that from however I should ask. But there it would also end with the extra races.

That said, the svar12 flag allows for some playing which races you want to be allowed to be played on a certain map.... (you could for instance include 'FE only' maps in vanilla that when selected only allow you to pick FE-races as AI-race)
*Something intelligent, yet funny*

AHadley

IIRC permission is not needed for FE assets, since it was a community project. XSIs are the only things that you can't use.

Arbystrider

I got an idea for the map editor.

It should instead of just putting vehicles on the map, should have options for each of them, like an option to respawn, the rate of respawn (From instant to ... maybe an hour?)

Also, BZ2 should have explosive items that explode with great damage with a HP of 1. Like... um. heheh. Halo's power coils.
Quote from: GreenHeart on October 06, 2009, 01:39:19 AM
Beware of internet explorer it is horribly evil.
Yes it is. Stay away. Somebody should warn Microfeck. And call 911.

Nielk1

Arby, those features exist. In 1.2 ...

Click on the image...