• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

What games do you have after battlezone 2?

Started by hybirdisdf, May 22, 2009, 10:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hybirdisdf

I got some of newer pc games.Im telling you i admit 2 games are best action ever was call of duty 4 and crysis warhead.because ummm...that is incredible beautiful things like very fluidly and big wow textures.Jaw drop! Fantastic!! You guys come and play with me.Have a fun.

< Crysis warhead >

< Call of Duty 4 Mordern Warefare >

< Frontlines fuel of war >

< Medal of Honor 10th Anniversary >

General BlackDragon

*****General BlackDragon*****

Zero Angel

I have Crysis, Rise of Nations, Company of Heroes, and Guild Wars

Never played much of Crysis (only 30 mins of it), but I enjoyed Rise of Nations, and especially CoH.
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

hybirdisdf

Quote from: Zero Angel on May 22, 2009, 11:31:14 PM
Never played much of Crysis (only 30 mins of it), but I enjoyed Rise of Nations, and especially CoH.

Crysis the original?

bigbadbogie

I have crysis (the original) and CoD4. I prefer CoD W@W for MP games.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Zero Angel

Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel

hybirdisdf

Quote from: bigbadbogie on May 23, 2009, 12:32:32 AM
I have crysis (the original) and CoD4. I prefer CoD W@W for MP games.

When can you play? and what is your nick? Mine was firestarsun.You and I will play on call of duty 4 game.

AHadley

I'm quite a retro gamer, I don't have many new games and those that are new are all on the Orange Box. Half-Life 2 FTW, can't wait for Black Mesa to come out :-D

TheJamsh

I dont really have many computer games really, BZ2 is my only PC game.

Out side of that tho, i played the following for quite a while:

Gears of War 1 & 2 (2 is my favourite game to play ever)
GTA IV
COD 4 & 5, but dont really like them that much
Unreal Tournament 1999
Age Of Empires (1&2, dont like #3)

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

squirrelof09

Quote from: TheJamsh on May 23, 2009, 03:22:36 AM
Age Of Empires (1&2, dont like #3)

Yeah, I don't like the 3rd one either.

I have Crysis original.
fight till death our forums -> http://www.forums.bzfiend.com/index.php?

TheJamsh

bought Fallout 3 for PC today. might be spending some time on that too :) so far so good

Zero Angel

Yeah, fallout 3 is quite an immersive game. Quite like Deus Ex which was one of my most favorite games.
{bac}Zero Angel

TheJamsh

just need a pet dog to keep me company now :P. its quite repetitive at the moment, but im only scratching the surface i think. not played the others before.

technoid

Other than BZII, I only play QuakeII online, and I'm busy enough that I only play any of that on the weekends, heh.

hybirdisdf

Call of Duty 4 was awsome muliplayer game.They do have killercam(ibot chopper and navyjet shoot and bomb us)I ve tried to throw 2 nades to killecam ibot chopper and never destory itself.Its seem itself have self heal and very high armor shield.My medal rank was like private pi and move skill level to 2 as now.The More you skill and increase score,you will receive specail treat like free radar and free challenge against ibot units many more....I really like it and cool features.I dont know if i would upload my mulitplayer action at youtube com.I never tried to upload it before.