• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

What games do you have after battlezone 2?

Started by hybirdisdf, May 22, 2009, 10:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

Got bored of COD4, just the same as every other FPS, except with new guns and stuff. Games have come out since that own it.

Ive found myself ranting about GOW 2 many-a-time, but i think that game is truly freakin awesome.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Nielk1

Ace Combat and Garry's Mod really. I have a ton of Armored Core games but they got convoluted.

Click on the image...

VSMIT

I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Zero Angel

Quote from: Nielk1 on May 24, 2009, 01:28:10 PM
Ace Combat and Garry's Mod really. I have a ton of Armored Core games but they got convoluted.
I like Ace Combat games, and have the same opinion of Armored Core as you do.
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

sabrebattletank

Yay for Linux! Guild Wars is pretty much the only other one, as I just don't feel the need to install more than BZ and GW in WINE.

anomaly

Tribes 2 for all your massive scale CTF needs.

Fallout 3 on Xbox 360.  I love exploration and fallout provides plenty of that.  Really want to get the expansions.

I occasionally play Warcraft 3. 

Oh, and I recently got Tyrian to work and its really fun.  Best shmup I've played.

OvermindDL1

Bah, Fallout3 needs to be on the PC, the game itself is so horribly balanced, a few good mods fix that though, but you have squat such things on Consoles.  :P

Oh and yes, Tyrian rules!  Why is there nothing like it anymore?!?

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey

TheJamsh

Ah the beauty of PC-based Fallout3!

I actually have the very first armoured core, loved it at the time. I would love to play one of the most recent ones, what order do the titles go in? Is it worth finding a copy of the latest (For Answer i think) game on the 'net?

Zero Angel

The first armored cores were really enjoyable. I found that they complicated the armored core series quite a bit lately (after AC2), theres new booster types, you can buy and tune stabilizers for each part of your craft (head/left leg/right arm/core, etc) in order to affect the craft's balance, theres new weapon slots. And things like that. Also the story seems drier and less coherent than before (at least this is true on 'For Answer'). Overall it just seems more technical than it was before.
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

Red Devil

What box???

Clavin12

C l a v i n 1 2

TheJamsh