• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Discussion of Races

Started by Clavin12, May 27, 2009, 02:58:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrtwosheds

QuoteAnd just to throw it out there for people to use, I believe there is a moon of one of the planets in our solar system that has been found to have single celled organisms on it, can't remember which.
Not that I am aware of. People have theorised that they may have, but nobody has gone looking hard enough to find out.

bigbadbogie

Venus may have microorganisms living in the atmosphere, as may Titan.

If not, we could probably put some there...
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

AHadley

I once heard that about Io, maybe that was the moon X was referring to? Probably not true though.

Clavin12

What if their where dieties in this game? or maybe seemingly all powerful creatures on a far off galaxy that seem like dieties.
C l a v i n 1 2

AHadley

Dieties - Gods that watch what they eat.

Clavin12

C l a v i n 1 2

Tylan Detinate

I read that pluto was actualy a comet which was caught in orbit of the sun                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            theres also another planet past pluto called Eris

Clavin12

Pluto is not supposed to be a planet any more. What if there was a Race that lived in the cores of planets and lived on most of the planet in the Solar System.
C l a v i n 1 2

Nielk1

Eris, Ceres, there are tons of planetoids and asteroids in our solar system. The largest of all asteroids, Ceres, it actually shaped like a planet, and one of the reasons Pluto is now a planetoid (it is so much like Ceres in the qualification).

Click on the image...

You don't have to go far to find a planetoid that's very odd...

Start looking for "moon mysteries" online, you'll find all kinds of odd things.  Gasses, dust storms without an atmosphere, and the moon 'rings' like it's hollow...

Maybe the Germans didn't all die off...   :)

-Av-

Red Devil

And humans haven't evolved from them yet?  Very strange...

Quote from: Mr X on May 30, 2009, 02:26:08 PM
Yet for some reason in the campaign it has water(or a liquid that looks like it) on the surface, I never worked that one out...

And just to throw it out there for people to use, I believe there is a moon of one of the planets in our solar system that has been found to have single celled organisms on it, can't remember which.
What box???

Clavin12

what are the phaer rhan descended from?
C l a v i n 1 2

Nielk1

Quote from: Clavin12 on June 06, 2009, 05:27:26 PM
what are the phaer rhan descended from?

Something very complicated and distant. If you look at them, they clearly are not humanoid as they seem but instead only vaguely human like. Their suit is so strangely shaped it could be 99% armor for all we know.

Click on the image...

Red Devil

I believe they are modeled after Lizard himself.
What box???

Clavin12

Anyone read the dune books? There could be some races modeled after those books.
C l a v i n 1 2