• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Call of Duty 4

Started by hybirdisdf, June 03, 2009, 10:05:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hybirdisdf

I will play with someone host in game.You will find me as Sirius.I look forward to see u in game tonight at 800 pm est.

cheesepuffly

ITs not COD5 its COD4 MW2.

Im more interested in crysis 2 XD.
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

Red Devil

Wow, that was very life-like.  He kept reloading after 2..3 shots, tho.  :?
What box???

hybirdisdf

I read the topic on call of duty "Vietnam".It is possible cod 6.They will have a jungle and urban downtown.Its sound great because they do have booby trap in pit hole.They ambushed you.

Steeveeo

Quote from: Red Devil on June 08, 2009, 10:18:18 AM
Wow, that was very life-like.  He kept reloading after 2..3 shots, tho.  :?
Yeah, awesome vid.

BTW, the constant reloading is a good strategy to keep a full clip in case of sudden large battles.

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

hybirdisdf

Quote from: cheesepuffly on June 08, 2009, 09:42:35 AM

Im more interested in crysis 2 XD.

Was it a crysis warhead you mean?

cheesepuffly

I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

TheJamsh

its not part of the COD series at all.

In fact, Modern Warfare was not originally destined to be in the COD series, and was programmed by infogrames (wheras COD5 was programmed by another company in a newer engine that infrogrames used). Some big-ass company bought some part of what was going to be 'Modern Warfare' and jammed it in the COD series.

Its not hard to figure that out. All of the call of duty games are WW2 based. Modern Warfare 2 and 1 were designed to be a totally different series of games by a totally different company.

Its a shame, because now i dont think infogrames have recieved the recognition that they deserve.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.