• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Fanning the Flames mission in TA5

Started by Vid, June 03, 2009, 11:54:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr X

Quote from: Axeminister on June 03, 2009, 01:39:56 PM
Yes I have played that mission as early as last week. The very first thing to do is to tell the Recycler to "go to"  the nav named "scrap fields" . Once he deploys just past the scrap fields nav then make three scavengers and three turrets. Put one turret in front of the recycler just out of site from the direction the titans come, and the other two around the second pool close to base. Cap both pools in that area and leave one scav to clean up. Make a tower right at the scrap pool nav. Use local radar to spot archer, kill him then the Titans come. Get the Titans attention (just hit him one time with anything) before the towers get to shoot him and he'll pay strict attention to you. Then make your way over to the hidden turret and between you shooting him and the tower and turret you should kill him. Make sure to use the hill to hide behind, sometimes the Titans stop at the crest of a hill and can't shoot you because their hardpoint doesn't point downward very well. Use this time to kill both titans and build more towers at that nav.

I know its irrelevent now but on that mission I just take out the titans while you're at the scion base at the start, before they start to shoot but after the carrier goes down.
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!

Wraith

Ive only done the first two missions but in that mission where you have to tug the scion creature it sounds tough.
Trend Micro HijackThis 2.0.2

Post a log in Overdrive Terminal if you have a malware/virus problem

Red Devil

It's even tougher in 1.3 because the AIP attacker plans send all the units in the plan.   8-)
What box???