• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

The Caver

Started by Steeveeo, June 16, 2009, 06:09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeveeo

For those of you who haven't read this (fairly old, but I haven't heard of it until recently), this is an excellent story. Best read past midnight with the lights out.

The Caver

Its a little long, but a very intriguing read.

What would be a fairly good, chilling read is enhanced by photos of the expedition, making it an awesome and realistic read.

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

AHadley

Damn thing ends too soon :( :lol:

Nielk1

Holy hoot that's scary even with Microsoft Sam reading it aloud.

The end is like that on purpose.

Click on the image...

AHadley

Anybody know where you can get a narrator that manages to sound even faintly realistic? It would be quite useful if I'm reading something on the computer but need to go somewhere else.

And I know, I was joking.

anomaly

Wow, that did get pretty creepy there at the end.  Though it did take a while to get to it.

Clavin12

It ends too soon. I do think something supernatural might be in there. But who knows, I am just a human and cant know of such stuff.
C l a v i n 1 2