• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

The year 2012 info

Started by Wraith, June 11, 2009, 10:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheesepuffly

Yes that leaves 0. recurring 0 1  percent chance it does.

Obama is president.  (of the U.S.)

Do i need to say anything else?
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

Warfreak

Quote from: cheesepuffly on June 15, 2009, 04:44:25 PM
Obama is president.  (of the U.S.)

Do i need to say anything else?

All THAT means is that either:
1. People bought into the whole "If Obama doesn't wins you are a racist"
2. People believed what Obama was saying would happen overnight.
3. People knew what they were doing.
4. People are stupid as cows. (Applies to 1 & 2, just this is more harsh)

I'm personally HOPING #3 turns out to be the one... cause the others make us look bad. :| (People in general, not just Americans)

Nielk1

Click on the image...

Clavin12

I think something might happen but i dont think the world will end. I don't think man can predict that because as you know I am a christian. (plz dont smite, im not evil)
C l a v i n 1 2

cheesepuffly

Quote from: Warfreak on June 15, 2009, 05:02:12 PM

3. People knew what they were doing.

BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I know someone from Russia, RUSSIA who knew more about Obama than probably 3/4ths of the people who voted for him.

I hope the people here are in the 1/4 though.
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

Nielk1

We don't want to turn this into an Obama topic.

It might be a sign of the Apocalypse, who knows, but saying anything against Obama invariably brings out the pro Obama zealots that grow every day he continues his campaign type speeches at the world scale.

Click on the image...

cheesepuffly

Quote from: Nielk1 on June 15, 2009, 10:06:10 PM
We don't want to turn this into an Obama topic.

It might be a sign of the Apocalypse, who knows, but saying anything against Obama invariably brings out the pro Obama zealots that grow every day he continues his campaign type speeches at the world scale.

Hes the anti-christ XD thus having to do with the Apocalypse.

I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

TheJamsh

no idea what Obama or the other bloke support, but alll i know is we havent started colonising mars yet, so hes not cool with me :P

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Warfreak

I was just stating that the Apocalypse will be caused by the Learning Deprived of the Modern Countries :P

cheesepuffly

Those can only be found in the U.S.
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

AHadley

Quote from: cheesepuffly on June 15, 2009, 03:11:42 PM
Please define LEDC, and if its even close to certian things i hope
the world ends sooner.

LEDC = Less Economically Developed Country.

And you're right - yes, I'm English.

Red Devil

What box???

mrtwosheds

Quoteno idea what Obama or the other bloke support, but alll i know is we havent started colonising mars yet, so hes not cool with me
In order to colonise mars there are a couple of problems we need to solve first. It is very very cold and the air is very thin and of course there is nothing to eat except rocks and dust. The reason manned space exploration is not occurring is because there is nowhere else close by that can support human life, and of course our technology really is not good enough yet. Bush announced it as a plan because he wanted to look cool, but clearly had no idea what he was really talking about.
1.The first thing we need to do is develop a sensible way to get into orbit, rockets work, but they are very expensive, inefficient, polluting and dangerous.
2.Then we need to figure out how to construct a survivable habitat in orbit, human body's simply do not function correctly in 0 gravity.
Once these 2 points have been solved we would be in a position to explore elsewhere, and maybe even survive the experience.
Using our current technology, sending people to Mars would amount to a suicide mission in order to place a flag on some very dull rocks.

One of the oldest political tricks around, is promising something that clearly cannot be delivered (in your term of office). You get to look dead cool for doing it and nobody will blame you when it never actually happens.

Wraith

Trend Micro HijackThis 2.0.2

Post a log in Overdrive Terminal if you have a malware/virus problem

AHadley

the end of the world, or at least the catholic church.