• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

ISDF Concepts

Started by General_Hoohah, June 15, 2009, 11:55:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VSMIT

Triangles.  Max counted about 2200 triangles in your mesh.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Clavin12

How do I lower the triangle count?

Any here is a model of a dogfighter tank I did with two combat cannons (probably sp-stab) and two assault guns (probably laser).

C l a v i n 1 2

GSH

Maps & mods is still ---------> way.

-- GSH

Clavin12

how bout have hooha or a moderator move the thread.
C l a v i n 1 2

General_Hoohah

I have no idea what GSH just said.

But I like the idea you're working on. Great concept. It just needs a little more work and to be cleaned up a little. Keep it up. I think you're working with some good ideas.
And remember, any problem caused by a tank can be solved by a tank.

Nielk1

He has told you for a second time to make your own topic in the MODS section if you plan to ask modeling questions.

Click on the image...

General_Hoohah

Oh, sorry. I didn't really see that section until just now. I was looking in the main area for that kind of thing. Didn't see it so I started my topic in here. I'll go there from now on. Sorry I didn't have any idea what you were talking about.

Clavin12

You can move the thread.
C l a v i n 1 2

Commando

I miss the old layout where the Maps and Mods board was easy to find from the main page.  Now you have to dig to find it, if you don't know where it is.

Clavin12

What kind of cleaning up did you have in mind Gen hoohah?
C l a v i n 1 2

General_Hoohah

I dunno.. just apply more thought to it, make it better looking... you know, clean it up. make it more areodymaic, put more time into it, into every part... more thought, more time... listen to some music, look around the internet for ideas. What I do is I save every picture I like, and put it into a scrap folder. I look at it with music to get ideas. They're organized into groups like tracked, wheeled, cars, space ships, stationary defence, player controlled defence, suspention systems, engines, technology, computers, funature, crates, hover vehicles, etc.... I have a whole list of folders filled with pictures.

Anyway, I'm going to make a new topic, not move it. So please dont' move it. It will give me a chance to clean up my pictures, skip over outdated pics, etc.

Clavin12

This is for everyone. How do you get an interface thing like in the factory or in the relay bunker in a model?
C l a v i n 1 2

General_Hoohah

Go make a new topic.

Nielk1

Click on the image...

Clavin12

Here is the dog fighter with discrepancies taken out and poly count lowered from 315 to 207.

C l a v i n 1 2