• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Enough aliens already...

Started by General_Hoohah, June 16, 2009, 08:26:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AHadley

I was always fascinated by a species of creatures I saw on some 3D animated film I saw as a child... orange wraiths, literally gaseous creatures, who could possess or kill anything simply by touching it or passing through it. I can't remember the film though :( Anybody?

EDIT: Got them. The Phantoms from Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within. God knows why I was watching that :lol:

General_Hoohah

Everyone would be like "OMG HAX" if we made an enemy that hard!

What about that old movie about that vampire chick who walks naked through a city turning everyone into zombies?
And remember, any problem caused by a tank can be solved by a tank.

AHadley

I can't quite imagine that in BZ2, I must admit :lol:

General_Hoohah

Clavin12

What about a band of "evil" scions, or hadeans, or something like that. If we use a race that we already know it would be almost like using humans. All we have to do is make a more evil, cruel, mean, or nasty partition of a race we already know and it could turn into a great storyline.
C l a v i n 1 2

TheJamsh

Serenesis divides the Hadean Empire into two, but thats at the beginning.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

AHadley

So does PF, but a large faction and a smaller one.

Clavin12

We should make one more mod and call it insidious. Then we would have serenisis, perfidious, and insidious.  :lol:
C l a v i n 1 2

AHadley

Quote from: AHadley on June 17, 2009, 05:14:36 AM
I was always fascinated by a species of creatures I saw on some 3D animated film I saw as a child...

Waitaminute, that's not THAT old of a movie...

Sheesh...  I feel old enough without this sort of thing.

:roll:

-Av-

Clavin12

indigenous sounds soft, and mild; and its meaning is also not that hostile. insidious sound hostile. but :lol:
C l a v i n 1 2

bigbadbogie

Lol Av.

You are posting with a bunch of teenagers though...
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

General_Hoohah

Nielk1

Quote from: Avatar on June 17, 2009, 06:33:53 PM
Waitaminute, that's not THAT old of a movie...

Sheesh...  I feel old enough without this sort of thing.

:roll:

-Av-

There is a chance it wasn't 3D and he thought it was.

I still LOVE the Scifi B movies that are so bad they are funny. Shaky Camera + Static CGI = win.

Click on the image...

AHadley

Definitely 3D, I watched it again on YouTube yesterday :P