• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

GMC PAD

Started by General_Hoohah, June 20, 2009, 08:07:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Hoohah

I have found the PERFECT ISDF mobile bunker! Sadly I'm not advanced enough to figure out how to make something like that with sliding parts. Anyone wanna take a crack at it?

And remember, any problem caused by a tank can be solved by a tank.

TheJamsh

NICE!

im sure if you made the models shell someone could animate it quite easily. you registered on BZ2md yet BTW?

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

General_Hoohah

I'm not in any mod at the moment....

But here are my qualifications:
Concept Design
Voice Acting
Stock Photography
Nature Textures

VSMIT

Can I steal you away to work on the aRc mod?
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

AHadley

And what if the rest of us want to take advantage of his services?

VSMIT

There's a reason why I'm only asking?
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

General_Hoohah

You'd have to PM me about the mod and I'll see if I'm interested. If you're inventing an alien race and not working on the ISDF, thats not really my thing.

Anywho, I think someone should definately make a model of the GMC Pad... it would be PERFECT for an ISDF mobile command bunker.

General BlackDragon

IF i wanted to use you, i wouldn't make a mod with the ISDF. But the new race would be human and use your models.

*****General BlackDragon*****

AHadley

Are you planning on making this like the Phaer Rhan Comm Bunker, as in that it deploys and undeploys to change from vehicle to building? That would mean you can make the two different fixed-state models and somebody else can do the animating.

Nielk1

The PR Comm. Bunker is always a unit, even when deployed. Unless you refer to the old version with the terminal issues.

Click on the image...

AHadley

I don't think I ever saw the old version, so I guess I mean vehicle then.

General_Hoohah

What about the command vehicle in 1.3? Doesn't that just work like a turret? I was thinking along those lines.

AHadley

Yeah, that would wor actually, especially if you equipped it with SITE, RED or VIR... maybe a gun too...

Warfreak

It uses the "commVehicle" class or the sorts.

I THINK it:
- Access sat view on deploy.
- Doesn't Support Weaponry.
- Must be treaded.