• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Roughdraft Submission - FE Sequel

Started by General_Hoohah, June 23, 2009, 01:50:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Hoohah

They're already searching for something that will grant them the greatest power that suits their needs. Advanced gate theck that will give them instant access to places they've never been before, teaming with all the life they could ever kill. Thats what this entire story revolves around. And hold your ideas until I finish the plot outline. Angstromicus and AHadly have helped me enough to work out some of the details and iron out a few problems, but I'm still not done.
And remember, any problem caused by a tank can be solved by a tank.

Angstromicus

I just remembered about this topic, moving  :-D.

Edit: I'm thinking about seriously trimming up this topic so only posts pertaining to the story remain. Any objections?

Rocket

Quote from: General_Hoohah on June 27, 2009, 05:13:39 PM
I love everything you've said up to the probe thing and the mechanica stuff. Everything before that, and one small other thing, I love and want to use.

Hi, I suspect this is one of my first posts here, so, Hi everyone!

Anyway, while reading your post, (theres a small clip of it above) I noticed that you Ctrl-V'ed twice, thus resulting in a repeat of what you already said, please fix your post, thanks.

Has the full name of the main character been determined?

how about Hadrith as the name of the Athenians home world? (not the one made of biometal, the planet one.)

So, who are the ones who created the Hzarzk? the Athenians? if so, then,
QuoteI've decided to go with Athenians for the nearly wiped out race of ancients. Athena was the god of wisdom, peace, strategy, reason, etc.
what you said here doesn't make sense, cause if Athena was supposedly a God of: ...... wisdom.... reason... then, how would that help with their name if they made the Hzarzk, in way you said they did?
-------------

Anyway, I think your story here is pretty good. i'm not too sure if i like the disease spreading part, but, it's a pretty good storyline.  :-)

And, I was thinking, you could make it so that rather then having the Hzarzk result ACCIDENTLY from the mutated offspring of some genetically altered Athenians, maybe you could have it so that someone intentionally made it so that the offspring of the supersoldiers became mutated, and started killing off the Athenians, and thus, you have the main "bad guy" and it turns out that the Hzarzk are fully under his control....

what do you think?
Hidden Defenders Mod

VSMIT

Hoohah hasn't been on since the 7th, so I think that if you want to work with this storyline, go for it.  But know that you will probably be the only one.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.