• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Concept Models from Clavin12 and anyone else who wants to post any.

Started by Clavin12, June 26, 2009, 07:55:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feared_1

Clavin12

Quote from: Nielk1 on June 27, 2009, 05:34:58 PM
Using pressure waves for power? I think wind would be better. Such a system could also make wind power too I guess. I could set up a DLL that makes more power when more 'noisy' things are near it.

That'd be cool. I also had an idea for an upgradeable scavenger. It would either take scrap in on a greater radius or make scrap from it worth more. The upgraded one would probably have  limb-like extensions if the greater scrap radius was being used. Also because of GH units being in the 1.3ta5 i thought an upgrade bay would be cool. It would upgrade a sabre to a heavy sabre, then to assault, and then to heavy assault sabre. The same for all such units including service trucks.
C l a v i n 1 2