• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

HACKERS

Started by Tylan Detinate, July 07, 2009, 02:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VSMIT

Almost like when TJ translated "We don't speak German well" into German, and when I translated it back, it said "We don't speak English well"?
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

AHadley

Wir spechen deutsch nicht gut. Sie sind einen kleines nublet. :lol:

He may have fallen victim to these supposed hackers who are using him to speak to us rather than making a new account... :o

I presume that if they do come, they will be doing it for the challenge... hacking a forum full of computer geeks is like trying to invade Fort Knox, only less dangerous. :lol:

TheJamsh

babel fish and google translator. doesnt matter... they are all crap :P

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

King Gladiator

Hey it worked for me once in my spanish class. the teacher never knew  :evil:
The only thing that is necessary for evil to succeed is that men of good will do nothing.
-Edmund Burke

Tylan Detinate

I AM TELLING THE TRUTH!!!! :x

Clavin12

Unfortunately there is no way to prove that you are and the evidence is rather against you.
C l a v i n 1 2

Feared_1

Yeah, Tylan. There is no... um... evidence(?) about anything major happening here... Who have you been talking to (or, if not, what have you been taking)?

Tylan Detinate

.......................actually i got this info from someone else.. :oops:

Tylan Detinate

i just felt like if it was a lie or the truth.....anyways i didn't want to take a any chances so i posted it on here.. :|

Dx

It only take a few seconds to ban a hacker with a fire wall so who cares.

Nielk1

Besides, BZ2's Multiworld system is automatically resistant to script kiddy hacking, only actually accessing the host computer and messing with it would have an effect.

Click on the image...

Feared_1

Unless he's talking about cheating?

Mr X

Quote from: Tylan Detinate on July 15, 2009, 11:26:42 AM
.......................actually i got this info from someone else.. :oops:

SO...you were a bit dishonest when you said:

Quote from: Tylan Detinate on July 15, 2009, 11:07:44 AM
I AM TELLING THE TRUTH!!!! :x

And all of a sudden you seem to be going on the defensive.
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!

Tylan Detinate

Yes i am talking about cheating....if they cheat then we cant win..and we will eventually stop playing multiplayer because of that....THEN they will win : :|

AHadley

Just because some twat decides he's gonna have fun by deliberately stopping other people having fun... not gonna stop us playing our MP! :-D