• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

HACKERS

Started by Tylan Detinate, July 07, 2009, 02:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vid

If they cheat, then we simply ban them from the games we make?
Or at least I thought so... /shrugs.
From what I've read about the community, most of these folks know each other pretty well and have been playing for quite a while.  They will continue to play I imagine, even if the BZ2 lobby floods with garbage script kiddies.  No offense meant to any script kiddies.

Then again I speak of things which I have not actually experienced much of, only read from posts on here.

Warfreak

Besides, in case you didn't notice this isn't a minge-attracting pile of crap... this is an AWESOME GAME. :P (Awesomeness not applicable to the repellent of people with no lives that basically exist to ruin everyone elses fun.)

Tylan Detinate

i bet no one has heard of the game Everlasting Cry......the guy that told me about  the hackers also told me they entirly took over this game.

bb1

Well it must have been easy since none of us have heard of it.

AHadley

No mention of it in two pages of Google and no Wikipedia page, so I'm nicking that for something for my band :lol:

Red Spot

I noticed yesterday that the OP playes on 1.10b ... so I guess he does have some point ..  8-)
*Something intelligent, yet funny*

AHadley

bigbadbogie

The OPium?

The OPtometrist?
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Vid

by OP I think he means Original Poster or Topic Starter.

bigbadbogie

OPera singer?

:-P

Quote from: Vid on July 18, 2009, 05:13:42 AM
by OP I think he means Original Poster or Topic Starter.

Oh.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

TheJamsh

LMFAO

im about to be called a hacker by some guy called jwillz46 or something, idiot joined a test game of the e-pack, and couldn't join. Clearly he cant read

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

VSMIT

Well now we know who Tylan was talking about.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

TheJamsh

yez, i iz a massif hackerz. itz moi loife

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Warfreak

My current Avatar says all:

Feared_1

Wow... I can't believe it.

This guy is actually right. There is some guy going around weapon hacking all over the place (1.1-1.2) and doing some odd things in 1.3 as well (definitely not as serious) like blowing up his commander's Recycler.

Very odd.