• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

anyone have any playing tips for Mega Statues?

Started by TheJamsh, July 14, 2009, 10:59:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Gladiator

By the way. MEGA STATUES AUTO REPAIR so dont count on hitting it once, then waiting ten minutes to make another army. At least they always auto repaired on me on surprise
The only thing that is necessary for evil to succeed is that men of good will do nothing.
-Edmund Burke

VSMIT

Stay away and have a couple of thugs MDM the hell out of it?
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

bigbadbogie

That is what we always do. It makes it too easy I reckon.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Scout

i used a saber and ran circles around it, anything short of a track vehicle can circle it..

commando used his saber, and with cannons killed it fast

if you are alone and or want to do it faster run circles around it, and send 20 bikes after it

Scav-Avenger

Use a couple of good players in sp+chain sabres. Throw in mortar bikes for good measure and the statue is as good as done. So long as the mortar bikes don't hit the human players by accident. :-o
Avatars make my profile look fat...

Red Devil

Got in a sniped warrior yesterday and drove right up to the MT, targeted it, and then Infro leveled it with Archers.  Scrap beasts kept chasing me around it while it was being killed, too.  :lol:
What box???

Draco

I always kill mega statues with heavy sabre, just put phantom VIR on so it can't target you so goodly, then just go close to it and run circle around it, and fire it (usually i ran out of ammo so i send a few mtr bikes to help  :-D) Usually it hits you 1-2 times... Though i always lose my sabre when the mega blows up  :lol:
Click on me!
Click on me!
Click on me

iron maiden

i would suggest sending in some assault tanks to hit it from the distance while you go in with some sabers for some close up action. Also, and i don't if this could work, but if there are no obstacles obstructing a perfect circling, you could use the speed of a shadower armed missile scout to keep ahead of the blast. I did something similar during an isdf vs. isdf Battle when i went up against three assault tanks and it took the three of them a while before they hit me because of the speed of my misslie scout. shadower missile's can do a good amount of damage on well armored craft. and if i remember correctly i woon that little skirmish with the help of some tanks.
So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream