• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Some peculiar hosting problems.

Started by Fulmen, July 18, 2009, 05:58:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulmen

I've done that a billion times. And I copied it because that's what Nielk1 told me to do, unless he misunderstood me and gave instructions to 1.3, which I've already said at least 5 times to be working fine.

So yeah. I'll go kick my router's nuts now. Lol.

P.S. I still don't get it why it USED to work and then suddenly stopped. Haven't changed any software either, not that I know of.

Feared_1

Go to BZ2MAPS and talk to (PM) Juggernaut. He's very good at dealing with hosting issues. Post in the Technical area too.

Nielk1

Quote from: Fulmen on July 26, 2009, 04:51:49 PM
I've done that a billion times. And I copied it because that's what Nielk1 told me to do, unless he misunderstood me and gave instructions to 1.3, which I've already said at least 5 times to be working fine.

So yeah. I'll go kick my router's nuts now. Lol.

P.S. I still don't get it why it USED to work and then suddenly stopped. Haven't changed any software either, not that I know of.

I did not want you to copy anything to a weird place. I thought your issue was after setting up your ports 1.2 could host but 1.3 could not, so I was solving such an issue with 1.3

Click on the image...

Fulmen

I said the problem was 1.2. But np for the confusion.

Thanks for the tip Feared 1, I'll try it.