• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Would you buy that?

Started by hybirdisdf, July 24, 2009, 09:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hybirdisdf

It is very expensive wheels.That would be 1 million dollars! also,there are diamond,white gold and pure gold on fancy cars.You will find it information on you tube about fancy cars.I never seen it before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_EGfYjXVo8&feature=player_embedded

Nielk1

No.

I hate driving so anything excess in that area is unnecessary.

Click on the image...

hybirdisdf

Only if i am ultra rich lol ah ha.I can afford it really easy.Its very nice sexy wheels.

mrtwosheds

I think that's probably one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen. Cars are of no use whatsoever if you can't drive them anywhere, because you keep its wheels in a high security vault...
Can't quite decide who the biggest t%@t is, the person who made them, or the fool who will buy them.

cheesepuffly

Indeed, Now a diamond studded computer case, that would be pwnsauce.
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

Raven

TheJamsh

lame.

the song makes my ears bleed.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

ScarleTomato

no it would be too easy for diamonds to pop out while hitting all the rough spots in the road. couple Gs here, a couple there... pretty soon it would just look like crap with all the missing jewels.

That and those are some of ugliest looking rims i've seen.

Nielk1

* Nielk1 actually watches video.

ew... I agree with all above.

Click on the image...

AHadley

*blinks*

Why would anybody want that? No matter how much money they have? It's vulgar!

hybirdisdf

Rocket

Those wheels don't look that great anyway, thinking of looks only, I'd prefer regular wheels to those ugly diamond covered ones anyday.. they look like they'd fall apart like what ScarleTomato said.
Hidden Defenders Mod

hybirdisdf

Quote from: cheesepuffly on July 25, 2009, 07:22:25 AM
Indeed, Now a diamond studded computer case, that would be pwnsauce.

I never heard diamond pc.If i were jewlery repair,i can create awsom crystals on pc and sell it to higher bid on ebay.

TheJamsh

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

bigbadbogie

Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com