• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Community Project Vote #1

Started by VSMIT, July 28, 2009, 11:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which story is your favorite?

Mr X's Time story
AHadley's Perfidious story
Gen_Hoohah's FE Sequel
Clavin12's story
BBB's story
TheJamsh's Fall of the Empires story
ScrapPool's Full Circle story

TheJamsh

suggest we leave votes open for a week?

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Clavin12

I agree. There's to many people on here to have the vote for only two or three days.
C l a v i n 1 2

Angstromicus

I'm still holding firm to my current vote, but I'd sure hate to see Scrap Pool's story eliminated from the CP in this round. His story is at a developmental stage that exceeds others, so it'd be interesting to see the other stories at that stage and then compare them against SP's story.

Clavin12

I have a strange feeling that people aren't reading them all.
C l a v i n 1 2

Warfreak

Actually, looks like someone took back their vote for the new addition.

AHadley

I can't see anywhere that votes have been pulled back, the time story and Perfidious are still on the same

Warfreak

None of those got pulled, but i noticed a drop in number on one of the other stories.

Angstromicus

Looks like we've come full circle now with 21 votes  :-D.

Clavin12

I pulled my vote since it was obvious I wasn't going to get any votes and changed it to Gen. Hoohahs.
C l a v i n 1 2

bb1

I'm pretty sure whoever voted for the ones that obviously will not win at this point should change the vote to something else that has better chances...

Best bet is to stick with Perfidious, Time Travel, or Full circle for votes now. They are the main contenders.

Feared_1

Don't change your vote even if you know you're going to "not win". The vote isn't looking for a solid story, but what the community is interested in so we can create the finalized story.

ScrapPool

Quote from: Angstromicus on July 30, 2009, 11:45:37 AM
Looks like we've come full circle now with 21 votes  :-D.

You are not good at being unbiased!  :lol:
Got it covered.
"Full Circle"

VSMIT

Added a tally of votes from other BZ2 sites.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

AHadley

Quote from: ScrapPool on July 30, 2009, 10:17:38 PM
You are not good at being unbiased!  :lol:

AFAIK he voted for Perfidious :P

Angstromicus

Indeed. Although I'd like to see parts of the your, Mr. X's, and Scrap Pool's stories to make up the final story  :-D.