• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

forgotten enemies instant action

Started by iron maiden, July 30, 2009, 03:34:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

what's your favorite ISDF unit

thunderbolt
3 (16.7%)
avenger
3 (16.7%)
saber
4 (22.2%)
bull dog
0 (0%)
attila
0 (0%)
scavenger
7 (38.9%)
hellcat
0 (0%)
morter bike
0 (0%)
APC
1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Rocket

QuoteThe reason i did not post the thunderbird is because I decided to only list the units that a player would use most in battle. the scavenger is on there mainly as a joke.

2 people voted for the scav though.  :-D
Hidden Defenders Mod

bigbadbogie

Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

AHadley

iron maiden

so, if i understand this correctly, i should download the 1.3 patch in order to play.
So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream

Warfreak

You will be terribly disappointed with the CURRENT 1.3 port of FE.

Just reinstall FE for 1.2 (and make sure to follow the installation instructions word for word.)

IF you don't care, just install the 1.3 port of FE. (currently only compatable with 1.3PB3 (?))

iron maiden

but should i download the 1.3 patch, will it fix the problems i'm having?

mrtwosheds

You should only install it (fe1.3) if you are using BZ2 1.3, you should not install it onto or over bz2 1.2.

iron maiden

I'm having trouble trying to download the 1.3 patch for battlezone 2 but it says i have to uninstall battlezone 2 and all its components. i uninstalled and reinstalled it but it keeps saying that, would i have uninstall FE as well? :?

Mr X

Actually, bombers are used a lot in battle, a good commander wont have it sitting around on the bomber bay long before giving it another assignment. :P
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!

mrtwosheds

:?

QuoteI'm having trouble trying to download the 1.3 patch for battlezone 2 but it says i have to uninstall battlezone 2 and all its components. i uninstalled and reinstalled it but it keeps saying that, would i have uninstall FE as well?

Ahh! Your trying to install more than One BattleZone2! and the dumb disc is telling you you can't.
Use windows explorer to look at the bz2 CD find setup.exe and run that and install it to another folder.