• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

showcase

Started by TheJamsh, August 07, 2009, 10:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

Decided it was about time to port serenesis to TA5.1 (what there is of it anyway), and at least do some work on it while im flapping about with the add-on pack.

Been a bit bored all afternoon, so made a quickee showcase of some of the things ive been working on this week. Weapons and FX as usual... got to re-do everything for 5.1 now, and create a load more for a feature that was added as well...

But hey, heres a video. Half the stuff is broken atm, and the radar isnt even the right one, no idea WHERE that even came from... shell is broken as well, along with some of the layering. Oh and there are a couple of missing textures because ive just re-named 483 effect sprites, and lost a few on the way... so muzzle flashes are a bit screwy, but whatever. Ive also compressed it down to 15 megs, so the colours are a bit off... and the resolution is shocking. :lol:

I really should start posting some 'finished' things... rather than WIP's on crappy videos... but hey, knock yourselves out. Here you go

Sorry about the music.  Had to find some way of keeping my SFX to myself for now...

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

TheJamsh

Im reading 3 downloads so far... and no comments.

bigbadbogie

Me want to see more!!
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

TheJamsh

Yay :)

Well, i am trying to get pilots to explode atm, but i cant get it to look quite how i like. I need models to finish off the majority of pilot weapons. But my methods are... complicated for modellers :P

Red Spot

Quote from: TheJamsh on August 08, 2009, 04:36:05 AM
Im reading 3 downloads so far... and no comments.

Cant you put in on Youtube? I think most people will be watching it then though wont bother to download it and than play it. (I'm one of them atm, though monday that will change :P)
*Something intelligent, yet funny*

TheJamsh

I could, but it'd destroy the quality... even though its not that good anyway. Its only 15mB anyway :)

TheJamsh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTh29z0yETk

there. YOU TUBED it. You cant see a couple of the finer touches to the flamethrower or the slam/impact shell like ash and the fuel being spat out of the spitter, but meh.

Red Spot

Quote from: TheJamsh on August 10, 2009, 10:53:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTh29z0yETk

there. YOU TUBED it. You cant see a couple of the finer touches to the flamethrower or the slam/impact shell like ash and the fuel being spat out of the spitter, but meh.

Very impressive, even if the level of detail was lacking on youtube ;)
*Something intelligent, yet funny*

AHadley

I like those effects.

Rocket

Hidden Defenders Mod