• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

for iron maiden fans only!

Started by iron maiden, August 18, 2009, 02:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iron maiden

this forum has been created for the discussion of british heavy metal band iron maiden and things relating hereto. if you have nothing good to say about the band i encourage you not to write it and keep it to yourself. The first topic for discussion is what you think of the Di'anno era[Iron maiden and Killers.] I have nothing bad to say abot the albums. both contain several classics:

Iron maiden
Phantom of the opera
Running free
Santuary
Translyvania
killers
Wrathchild

Just to name my personal favorites. what do you think of the first two albums?

Up the Irons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream

TheJamsh

how about no. this is a forum for battlezone II?

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Warfreak

How about this is the Off-Topic section...

iron maiden

thank you warfreak for pointing that out! still, if either of you or any one reading this is an iron maiden fan i wan't to hear what you think!

Zero Angel

I seen the concert DVD called 'Rock in Rio' it was fantastic! Bruce Dickenson has so much energy even at his old age!
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

iron maiden

actually/bruce dickinson just turned fifty either this year or last year

Zero Angel

I'm 25, people that are 45 are old to me!  :-D
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel

Axeminister

I love Iron Maiden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I used to play along with them on my guitar a lot. lol I have been playing around with my recording equipment to make better youtube videos and plan to make some more Iron Maiden songs soon. But until then here is the one I have up now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gSihy1hrTM
There is no knowledge that is not power.

Zero Angel

{bac}Zero Angel

iron maiden

im looking forward to getting a bass guitar so i can start pumping out those awesome bass lines Steve Harris does. He is the greatest!

VSMIT

Quote from: iron maiden on August 18, 2009, 09:35:46 PM
im looking forward to getting a bass guitar so i can start pumping out those awesome bass lines Steve Harris does. He is the greatest!
Be prepared for hootloads of practice, just to get your fingers nimble enough.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

AHadley

First bassline I learnt was Histeria by Muse, which is supposed to be really tough. Bass isn't as bad / hard as everybody makes out.

Warfreak

There are some REALLY awesome Bass Players who already prove that statement wrong AHadley. :)

@Axe:  :-o

AHadley

hmm... i didnt put that very well, did i?

VSMIT

If you're just going to play a really basic line, then you don't need much practice.  But nowadays, that's not very common.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.