• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Is this wierd?

Started by cheesepuffly, April 04, 2009, 10:51:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScarleTomato

IIRC there used to be a fairly nice demo out for this game. Dont remember where i got it though.

VSMIT

You can still download the trial from Microsoft.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Raven

I'm so boring.

Non-steam:
Eve
BZ2
GunZ

Steam:
Portal (+ portal prelude)
Half Life
Half Life 2
Half Life 2 ep 1
Half Life 2 ep 2
Team fortress classic

Half Life 2 Deathmatch - not installed
Half Life 2 Lost Coast - not installed
Half Life Blue Shift - not installed
Half Life Opposing Force - not installed

I shyte you not, that's it. Aside from console games - which are all at least a year and a half old now (no ps3 or 360, can't be bothered with them, did get a wii though)

I do have some other games sitting in my drawer but I haven't played them in such a long time I'm not counting them. Just a couple Star Trek games, Theme Park World; the usual junk you buy when you were 12.

Wraith

I used to play HW2 but no one had the no-cd crack for it for me to play with them.  :cry:
Trend Micro HijackThis 2.0.2

Post a log in Overdrive Terminal if you have a malware/virus problem