• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Creating a plot for the 1.3 Community Project: ENDED

Started by VSMIT, August 22, 2009, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What would you like in the CP?

3rd Cthonian faction
15 (78.9%)
Relativistic time travel
5 (26.3%)
Direct time travel
8 (42.1%)
Cerberi enemies
10 (52.6%)
Cthonian enemies
15 (78.9%)
Time Paradox loops
4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

bb1

Mr. X has a point. One of those big outlines made by him was a perfect plot outline, and should be the one used in dev.

Quote from: Mr X on September 20, 2009, 08:05:25 AM
I do have one major problem with avatar's suggestion though, if these guys came from the future, wouldn't they know that they would lose and not bother?

The future is not set... there is no Fate but what we make for ourselves.
-Kyle Reese-

:)

I would take it that such a backup plan would mean the Cerberus AI believes history can be altered.  

I also feel for you all, it's VERY hard to get a Community to agree on anything, especially THIS community.  I'm glad you do have an outline to work from.  As for my ideas, I may just have to use some of it myself after the Ancients campaign is done. :)

-Av-

Nielk1

The Cerberus AI, now two entities, the Mother God and Shultz, have become increasing unstable since they began to assimilate living beings to acquire their unpredictability in combat. Those living components, IMO, would not only be needed to make the insanity that is time travel and option, but to allow any form of observance in the first place critical to any quantum physics description OF time travel.

While I do like Avatar's story it is a complete rewrite from the way we were headed before everything got shat on with nitpicks and changes.

Click on the image...

sabrebattletank

It's been a while. Has the plot been worked on by the secret committees?

The deimos wants an update.

VSMIT

Yes, I will post the stuff we have tomorrow unless I get a dire message from one of the writers.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.