• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

1.3 patch trouble

Started by iron maiden, August 26, 2009, 01:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iron maiden

hey veryone, i finnaly got the 1.3 patch to download but when i play an instant action game, i can't move, steer, fire issue any commands ar anything, any ideas?
So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream

Axeminister

Does your keyboard have a "F" button which when pressed turns off the F1-F12 buttons. My keyboard does. Scared the hell out of me one time. Otherwise go to game "options", then "input" and refresh your keyboard.
There is no knowledge that is not power.

gegc

Did you reset the default controls in options? You have to load Keyboard default, then Mouse default (in that order), otherwise it won't let you steer with the mouse.

The PREDATOR Stephan

mmmmh....

how can i change the color of the teams??

pps: i have the 1.3 techalpha5- version...

i mean offline...

thx for each answer

AHadley

Wait for the TA5.1 addon pack or download OvermindDL1's colour changer. Or fiddle with colour values in localprefs.ini :)