• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Update

Started by VSMIT, September 06, 2009, 06:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AHadley

Quote from: Avatar on September 12, 2009, 07:01:12 PM
Another good use of LODs is for a 'Death Star Trench' type map.  You can add unbelievable amounts of detail to the sections you're sitting on, and get rid of most of it via LODs for distance.  Really makes the setting...

-Av-

I was planning something similar on the Orbital Ring Station on Spartacus.

bigbadbogie

You mean Facility... right?
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

AHadley

Spartacus. That large metal thing around it. It's never been explained. So I'm doing it. Orbital Ring Station. Easy.

iron maiden

They never did really explain that, would be interesting to fight on. By the way, could it be possible to bring in special units via dropship?
So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream

bigbadbogie

Quote from: AHadley on September 13, 2009, 03:32:10 PM
Spartacus. That large metal thing around it. It's never been explained. So I'm doing it. Orbital Ring Station. Easy.

Oh... the one around Facility is the Hadean fleet.

Maybe Spartacus is engaged to Facility and they are planning to marry in November. They will have to leave the country to avoid the anti homosexual couples laws though.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Commando

What is the current status of the new CP?  Is the story still in development or are assets being worked on?  Sorry haven't had much free time lately due to a combination of work and school so I'm behind in literally everything atm.

sabrebattletank

Story is still in development, and a couple concepts are being thrown around.