• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Ground Four Instant Action

Started by Sabre Tank, August 30, 2009, 07:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabre Tank

I have noticed that when I try to play a game on the Ground Four map, its just regular Ground Zero. Its not like it shows in the picture when your selecting the map.

TheJamsh

theres a bitmap or a reference to a bitmap missing somewhere. I forgot about this...

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

bigbadbogie

They are the same map.

Ground 4 is just a 4 way strategy version.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Sabre Tank

No, they are not exactly the same. There is the cross section thing in the middle where the green water is with a bio-pool in the middle, and it also shows that each base area has a base pool.

bigbadbogie

Maybe it's just an old version of that map then...
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

TheJamsh

either way, one of the maps has a missing bitmap somewhere. maybe its not GZ

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Nielk1

Could have sworn this was sorted. G4 and G0 both had something like the same file name for their images but different extensions or some jazz.

Click on the image...

GreenHeart

Quote from: Nielk1 on August 31, 2009, 12:41:54 PM
Could have sworn this was sorted. G4 and G0 both had something like the same file name for their images but different extensions or some jazz.

I remember sorting this issue out.  Please make sure your running TA5, not pb4\pb4a.
Signature:
Many failures will take place in the process of attempting to achive your goal. It don't matter how many times you fail, Its how much you've learned each time since its apart of the learning process.

Sabre Tank

I was running ta5. Just tried it. Same old Ground Zero map. Not the Ground Four like it shows.

ScarleTomato

you might try reinstalling. It seems to work fine on my install. All three, the MPI, ST, and instant versions seem to load up as per the bitmap preview.

Quote from: bigbadbogie on August 31, 2009, 04:10:22 AMThey are the same map. Ground 4 is just a 4 way strategy version.
Quote from: Sabre Tank on August 31, 2009, 05:20:05 AM...There is the cross section thing in the middle where the green water is with a bio-pool in the middle, and it also shows that each base area has a base pool.
The MPI ground four doesn't have the pool in the water, The ST version does. Both of them have four base aress whereas the ground zero just has paths between the pools on the NE and SW corners