• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

For those that like the GreenHeart Recycler Variant

Started by Commando, September 08, 2009, 12:14:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Commando

QuoteAny chance of getting future implementations of the scion h-scav to have vert animation? (I KNOW that the only reason you didn't do it in the first place is cause you made that before learning how to vert anim.)

Warfreak, you find a modeler that can also do vert animations they I can add it.  I'm not a modeler and never will be.

TheJamsh

i think for the mean time the only way to get around Thug bombers is remove it from their build tree. You may notice i put some issues on Mantis about the stayWithOwner flag causing issues elsewhere too...

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

TheJamsh

Commando, try using BayConfig = "ivtbomb" in youre thug bombers... that MAY stop them returning the the bomber bay, as this defaults to ibbomb i believe...

I would also try using a categoryTypeOverride just in case it will help in both the bomber and the bomber bay.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Commando

I adjusted the bayConfig already, but I doubt it will help. 

Warfreak

There is no fix to having multiple bombers heading for the same bomber bay.

If there actually is one, I must have overlooked it.

TwinShadow

I love the idea of having a sort of weaker recycler to send to your comrades to build another base on those big maps. Gives more of an element of surprise and all that.

Anyway, my take on the bomber is... no. Far as I know, there is no fix at all with multiple bomber bays, hence why you can only build one. I've seen in other mods that bomber bay-type buildings will override the old bay if it gets built and the bomber itself will land on the 'new' one. So, I think it'd be best to just leave the bomber to the commander.

Otherwise, I'm liking the idea for this variant. Just wish I had a few friends help me out with this, since its really hard testing a new variant when I don't have 3-4 people playing. XD

TopGun

I would be willing to help you Beta test any varient. I love to play. PM me if you ever need help Testing stuff out.

TopGun

.:.FTD.:.TopGun-Lt_Gen