• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

forum for new mod idea's

Started by iron maiden, September 18, 2009, 07:48:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wraith

Someone could maybe make the nsdf and cca along with the chinese forces face the scions/isdf :).
Trend Micro HijackThis 2.0.2

Post a log in Overdrive Terminal if you have a malware/virus problem

VSMIT

I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Rocket

Hidden Defenders Mod

AHadley

I'm sure that'll be easy enough to code in the ODFs.

Clavin12

What if you made an ancient Greece mod? The ships would be chariots, horses, and boats and the men could come with a variety of different weapons such as spears short swords and bows and arrows.
C l a v i n 1 2

iron maiden

and where exactly would a recycler and bio metal fit in there.Oh wait, bio metal Spartans!
So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream

General BlackDragon

lets make a mod that ignores stupid people  :lol:

As for the MDM detonation splinter, there is a way...I think.

Try using the GMDM class on a splinter class. But make the splinter turn into a tripmine. the mdm trigger "might" carry over to the tripmine. Not sure though.

*****General BlackDragon*****

Clavin12

Quote from: iron maiden on September 27, 2009, 08:06:31 AM
and where exactly would a recycler and bio metal fit in there.Oh wait, bio metal Spartans!

There would be no biometal or recyclers but instead fortresses and smithies and such
C l a v i n 1 2

iron maiden

sabrebattletank

Quote from: Clavin12 on September 27, 2009, 07:24:41 AM
What if you made an ancient Greece mod? The ships would be chariots, horses, and boats and the men could come with a variety of different weapons such as spears short swords and bows and arrows.

I like it. New theme for the community project!

Nielk1

Click on the image...

iron maiden

Quote* Nielk1 get's out the stabby knife.

i'll start digging a hole.

AHadley

Mr X

Quote from: Clavin12 on September 27, 2009, 01:26:38 PM
There would be no biometal or recyclers but instead fortresses and smithies and such

Sooo...nothing to to do with battlezone in the slightest...? Just a random game about ancient Greece...right...

Quote from: Nielk1 on September 28, 2009, 12:17:26 AM
* Nielk1 get's out the stabby knife.

*  Mr X gets out the flamethrower to burn to a cinder anyone who even considers making AncientGreeceZone again  :evil:
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!

bigbadbogie

Quote from: Mr X on September 28, 2009, 01:39:23 PM
Sooo...nothing to to do with battlezone in the slightest...? Just a random game about ancient Greece...right...

It would be very much to do with Battlezone actually.

Please tell me you have played through BZ1 and know all about the Cthonians and Ancient Greeks.....

If you can believe it, I actually like the idea of an Ancient Greece mod.

The Greeks could be using biometal technology supplied by the Cthonians to fight their enemies on Earth.

Imagine a horse and carriage equipped with an Arc Cannon!!

At the start of the mod, they would be using swords and bows and arrows, but as the power of their 'gods' rises, new weapons are provided.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com