• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

forum for new mod idea's

Started by iron maiden, September 18, 2009, 07:48:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iron maiden

and,......this relates to what?
So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream

sabrebattletank

iron maiden how did you like my idea

Axeminister

He's brainstorming. The topic here is new mod ideas.
There is no knowledge that is not power.

iron maiden

it sounds much like a battlezone version of one of the total war games, which would be pretty cool to play actually.

But fight inside the sun, come on.

sabrebattletank

Or you could have the player pick a big media company, e.g. sony, microsoft, nintendo, and fight the other console makers with your "ships" (specific video games) against console-specific games from each of the major consoles.

The winner would get total domination of the Earth's console market, and would get the option to eliminate the two losing companies in real life.

Thus, video games would change reality.

I also like the fighting inside the sun idea, but also with a time paradox loop: you fight inside the sun billions of years ago, so if you destroy the sun in your battle, earth as we know it, and therefore you, would cease to have existed, thus allowing the sun to re-exist, ect.

Also, you could do battle with cans of spam.

sabrebattletank

Quote from: sabrebattletank on October 01, 2009, 04:25:12 PM
how about we make an iron maiden mod basically you're playing a guitar to all of iron maiden songs and you can play online multiplayer with other people who play different instruments like drums and bass

but they're biometal instruments that can time-travel and for every song you beat you move closer to the alien superhomeword and when you beat the last song you defeat the aliens

and there's a mission in the sun

Do you like this one iron maiden? I wrote it specifically for you.

iron maiden

ok, whilst i enjoy throwing spam at computer game company's......

NO FIGHTING WILL OCOUR IN ANY STAR AT ANYTIME, ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if the lava inside facility chews right through bio-metal, imagine what a star could do.

Quotehow about we make an iron maiden mod basically you're playing a guitar to all of iron maiden songs and you can play online multiplayer with other people who play different instruments like drums and bass

but they're biometal instruments that can time-travel and for every song you beat you move closer to the alien superhomeword and when you beat the last song you defeat the aliens

and there's a mission in the sun

it would be like a smashed together version of battlezone and guitar hero.

-and i do not want to see ozzy osbourne anywhere near a bio metal war machine in my lifetime!

sabrebattletank

what about a bio-metal peace machine?

it could be that there's fighting between warring factions or whatever and that the only thing that stops the battles is an iron maiden song; thus, by using these bio-metal axes you are creating peace and harmony and tritones throughout the billiverse.

Axeminister

There are no serious ideas coming out of here, this topic is ready for the OT. I tried to swing it into focus.
There is no knowledge that is not power.

iron maiden

i am with you there axeminister,

Quotewhat about a bio-metal peace machine?

it could be that there's fighting between warring factions or whatever and that the only thing that stops the battles is an iron maiden song; thus, by using these bio-metal axes you are creating peace and harmony and tritones throughout the billiverse.

no offense, but that sounds kind of, well, boring. It would really only be like a battlezone version of guitar hero, like i said earlier.

i will never let ozzy near a laser armed tank,EVER!!

VSMIT

Quote from: Axeminister on October 02, 2009, 06:47:48 PM
There are no serious ideas coming out of here, this topic is ready for the OT. I tried to swing it into focus.
This is what I wanted to hear.

To the Overdrive Terminal we go!
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

bigbadbogie

*I felt the air rush through my hair as the spam-filled topic was picked up and tossed into the garbage pile at the bottom of the forum.*

Now the challenge!! You must get it moved back by getting back on the original topic. (As if  :-P).
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

VSMIT

If you guys can keep up a productive topic, I'll split it off and move the productive stuff back up.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

iron maiden

now the hard part, coming up with a productive topic and sticking to it.

sabrebattletank

I mean we could play "last post wins."