• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Mod with all races

Started by Power Board, September 23, 2009, 05:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Power Board

Hey,

I'm hosting a LAN party next month and BattleZone II is going to be one of the games. I'm wondering if there is a MOD that has all the races that people have made.

Thanks

bb1

Race addon pack? Was that ever finished?

VSMIT

As far as I know, it's still "in progress."
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Arbystrider

Yes, for over 4 years.

So in progress that it's another mod for the graveyard.
Quote from: GreenHeart on October 06, 2009, 01:39:19 AM
Beware of internet explorer it is horribly evil.
Yes it is. Stay away. Somebody should warn Microfeck. And call 911.

bigbadbogie

I think that it is still in development... or at least it was recently.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

TheJamsh

SKYNET was the one taking it on, and i haven't heard from him in yonks.

Youre best bet PB is to either DL fleshstorm and work on getting it working 100% in PB5.1 (as far as i know, tracked units need TREAD_STATIC_FRICTION = 1.5 added to them, and that should fix them all properly. Just make sure you install the latest patch for FS first.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

AHadley

I'm signed up to beta-test that, SkyNet said he would have a beta out by March '09 but I haven't seen or heard from him in ages. I haven't checked the forums in ages either though, so don't take it for certain :P

mrtwosheds

It is an ambitious concept...I would think it would require input from quite a few people to get it together.

Nielk1

What's funny is thought I've never touched BZRAP my first ever modding experience was in fact combining mods to work simultaneously. That is how I gained the understanding of asset control I now have, and why I keep fighting between various 'good' arrangements because I know too many of them too well to know all the down falls.

Ask Jamsh how many times I've come up with a different arrangement for the PB5.1 Addon Pack files.

Click on the image...

TheJamsh

I don't even want to talk about it :P

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

AHadley

Don't do it again, too much SVN involved :lol: