• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

for iron maiden fans only!

Started by iron maiden, August 18, 2009, 02:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AcneVulgaris

Oh yes you can, and if your marketing is good enough, people will line up to purchase the resulting s***tty mess.

:mrgreen:

TheJamsh

lol you know what i meant. it'll still be a mess, but like you say, with the right publicity, anything can be made a 'fad' for a while.

Take bring me the horizon for example... the first album sounded like it was played through a cheap radio. Yet with an apparently attractive lead and a ridiculous amount of publicity they bought many fans. I saw the light :)

Plus ive met them and they are all *******

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

sabrebattletank

You CAN get decent sounding drum sequence.

power-pirate.com

I think some of those are sequenced.

You can tell they're sequenced, but they don't sound bad.

BS-er

Iron Maiden rocks.  I really liked their album Piece of Mind, and I thoroughly wore out the LP after it came out.  I got it on CD eventually. It may be considered their most commercial album, but that's not to say it isn't great.

Axeminister

I love Iron Maiden. I need to make another video. They really give the ole fingers a workout.
There is no knowledge that is not power.

iron maiden

my favorites would have to be, Powerslave, Somewhere in time, Iron maiden and Brave new world. the brave new world cover is shown as part of the personal message.
So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream

Axeminister

There is no knowledge that is not power.

iron maiden

jeez axeminister, that's incredible! Dave Murray would be proud!
So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream