• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Battlezone Capture the Flag

Started by AHadley, October 02, 2009, 11:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AHadley

ScarleTomato

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Lost connection to MySQL server during query in /usr/web/bzflag.org/document.php on line 11
Could not connect: Lost connection to MySQL server during query

nvm it works now

anomaly

I vaguely remember this from a long time ago.   Meant to look into it at the time but never did.  Was it any good? And how big of a player base did it have?

AHadley

I don't have it, i just stumbled across it whilst looking for free Steam games that I can play with my shiny new copy of Audiosurf.

Nielk1

Quote from: AHadley on October 02, 2009, 02:51:35 PM
I don't have it, i just stumbled across it whilst looking for free Steam games that I can play with my shiny new copy of Audiosurf.

Get TMNF. I know some 'games' but you need source engine games bought first.

Click on the image...

AHadley

Quote from: Nielk1 on October 02, 2009, 03:56:51 PM
Get TMNF. I know some 'games' but you need source engine games bought first.

I've got TMU:F, I bought TMU in Paris two years ago and got Forever for free as soon as it came out. It includes all the TMN tracks by default. Wish there was some way I could exachange it for the Steam version though.

I've got five Source games, but only HL2 and EP1 work because the Orange Box engine isn't supported by my hardware. I'm getting a new one scratchbuilt for £380-ish.