• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

SGU's Premier Legit/Legal/Limited Time Free Download

Started by Nielk1, October 05, 2009, 02:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nielk1

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2009/10/watch-the-stargate-universe-premiere-right-now-for-free/

Only thing is I refuse to install I-Tunes. If anyone else gets this can someone somehow send me the file provided it doesn't have some weird I-tunes only DRM. HD version of course.

Click on the image...

Warfreak

They have been rerunning the thing on SciFi ever since Friday after it first played.

Hell, it was on 12 minutes ago over here. (Second half is on as I type this.)

Nielk1

Don't you know I am a file hoarder... I want the file. I saw it the first night on HDTV.

Click on the image...

Warfreak

In that case... can't help you there.

Hell, i use third party programs for my Ipod.

Centerline

Just build a virtual machine of XP and put iTunes in that.  Then transfer the file out.  Use, QuickTime alternative from codecguide.com and you may be set.

I have become a complete believer in virtual machines for testing and because it seems I have to have way too many different versions of Java installed for my different Cisco network admin tools to run properly.  I have a VM for each version I have to have on hand.

Centerline...

Nielk1

Click on the image...

Wraith

Trend Micro HijackThis 2.0.2

Post a log in Overdrive Terminal if you have a malware/virus problem

AHadley

Warfreak

I only use VLC when DivX refuses to pull up subtitles properly... (I've only needed it to do it once, so it rarely gets used.)

Wraith

Quote from: Warfreak on October 10, 2009, 10:15:59 AM
I only use VLC when DivX refuses to pull up subtitles properly... (I've only needed it to do it once, so it rarely gets used.)

Thats one of the main reasons I use VLC as well. Especially when the language they are speaking is different then English ill have the subtitles on to understand what they are saying in the movie.
Trend Micro HijackThis 2.0.2

Post a log in Overdrive Terminal if you have a malware/virus problem