• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Recent posts

The 1.3 Community Project / Re: Clavin12's Models/Concepts
Last post by Nielk1 - December 23, 2009, 05:00:38 PM
I want to see models around 600 polies, but not unnecessary polies. Lets see what you can do. Right now your models are still good for 100s on screen in an RTS, but not so perfect for BZII. I would normally have things like pontoons that use 100 polies.
Maps and Modding / Re: Sand box mod help
Last post by Nielk1 - December 23, 2009, 04:58:56 PM
Quote from: S.cavA.rmyG.en on December 23, 2009, 04:23:43 PM
but still a con. that can build a 100 units is possible and I have tested that.

Yes, hence why NO ONE AT ALL said anything about your god damn constructor.
Overdrive Terminal / Re: Some BZ inspired 3D
Last post by S.cavA.rmyG.en - December 23, 2009, 04:42:17 PM
 :mrgreen:
Overdrive Terminal / Re: How to motivate Activision...
Last post by S.cavA.rmyG.en - December 23, 2009, 04:35:22 PM
QuoteJust needs a couple of machine guns, a rocket launcher and mine layer.
magnetic rail gun for a cannon or a palsa torch for arc fun are the only things I would add to that list of real weapons you could put on it. If some one desides to build that the army will want one. hay thay may make BZ3 for a trainer game for it.
Overdrive Terminal / Re: Very Important
Last post by S.cavA.rmyG.en - December 23, 2009, 04:25:46 PM
Quote from: VSMIT on December 22, 2009, 11:08:32 PM
Even though I've told you before to write correctly...
So.
Maps and Modding / Re: Sand box mod help
Last post by S.cavA.rmyG.en - December 23, 2009, 04:23:43 PM
but still a con. that can build a 100 units is possible and I have tested that.
Battlezone 1 / Re: Grizzly model...
Last post by Launch - December 23, 2009, 04:20:48 PM
Your work is really nice Josiah , myself I like to see an updated Grizzly ... look at what a little polish and imagination can accomplish Sherman Tank .

What can I say Wall . If I was one of the original persons that was involved in the concept of the Battlezone art , I would be crying and thinking my life had come full circle from that updated tank. Very well done !
Overdrive Terminal / Re: Zapping, Clicking speakers
Last post by ScarleTomato - December 23, 2009, 04:20:21 PM
They're probably not physically connected, it's just that there is electromagnetic interference from the wireless card. Even though the signal is a very high frequency it's probably aliasing at an audible frequency and generating a current at that frequency in the speaker wire.
The speakers then get this current and act as if the signal had been sent from the sound card and play the audio.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_interference
Battlezone 1 / Re: Grizzly model...
Last post by Josiah - December 23, 2009, 04:16:04 PM
Quote from: Josiah
I haven't done anything for the last day or so, been transferring everything over to my new rig...

well, ok, I did do a bit to Wall's beautiful model...

I hope the cannon support is not too big, was a bit of a problem... also, how does way of attachment between the two cannons seem to you guys? haven't done the railing yet...
Maps and Modding / Re: I need a way to shoot ordn...
Last post by S.cavA.rmyG.en - December 23, 2009, 04:10:39 PM
popper to spawn things without it targeting something?
[No]the poppers have to target something even if you don't give it the target your self it needs to lock on something to spawn something.
{poppers only support ordnance spawns}.

I now reffer to units for something fun. you can spawn working units with weapons just they will be treated as ordnance and you can not give them orders these units can be used to make weapons that normaly can't be made.