• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

*Cheat/Bug in 1.3*

Started by AlbinoPenguin, March 05, 2004, 07:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlbinoPenguin

Last post on here. Just had to clear something up on Mav's last comment.

Call me dumb, or w/e u like. But I don't do crap like your suggesting Mav. Maybe someone would back me, but who knows. I have been trying to people testing 1.3 since it came out, and have been doing so myself. The initial post was made before I was aware that GSH may have left 1.3. I don't want 1.3 to fall over. Why the f* would I have already changed over around 500 files to 1.3 to try and get SO mod up again.(its around 3000 files total).

suggesting that I'm doing this to cause crap is nonsense, and if that is how you treat everyone *attempting* to help, then no wonder there is so much trouble with 1.3.

Look up all the old posts by No|<0mm3nt(me) on the old board. I did everything I could to help bz2, writing game reviews, etc, etc. But if you want to think that I do this to spite 1.3, then who am I to tell you what to think.

I'm not begging for compliments or w/e you reckon. This is a game, and I couldn't care less what people think. It has no relation to my RL what so ever.

But anyways, talking here is a moot point anyway, so why bother. I'll try UT2004, thanks for the suggestion.

~RIP~Maverick-=F=-

I did not call you dumb. Read properly before you post something. Beside from that you talking hoote.

GJC

I know a few RIPs, but Maverick doesnt really fit into this cool bunch. What means the F? Fool? *Ammo*ed-up? Freak?

I recall a few games with Nok and he has all my respect. You must have reasons beyond public knowledge to piss at him.

TimeVirus

NoK, I think its great that you want to report the bug, and hope that you get it resolved. But seriously, telling other beta members is *not* how its going to get fixed if it does get fixed at all. The closed beta isn't as "private" and only inclusive of honorable people as an outsider might presume.

Either you get Ken or Nathan to listen, or it simply wont get fixed. If it doesn't get fixed, then why spread it?

Kalpa

This reminds me of NoKomment's common abbreviation, "NoK". Some people (Uhm, Speedy?) seem to be confusing it with old, dead clan's tag I happen to wear, {NoK} that is. Just to make this clear hopefully once and for all, {NoK} is a clan tag, NoK seems to be short for NoKomment aka AlbinoPenguin(right?). And I hope (well, I'm fairly sure ;) ) NoKomment doesn't put any {NoK}'s in his name, even when he's undercovered? :)

BZZERKER

Quote from: GJCYou must have reasons beyond public knowledge to piss at him.

Nope, Mav's just ticked at the world. :D

AlbinoPenguin

Hmmm. Tried playing BF1942 :( Got very stange looks when I keeped asking for pods and scavs, and saying there was a sniper about, but let him walk home...

Anyways, I got this issue hopefully resolved with someone now. So we just need to hope GSH comes back. =)

Can let one person ruin a patch that has been so fun to play with so far modding wise now can I?

For those interested, view the Mods and Maps forum for a new map downlaod by me. Completely new mode, with a Bugless(hopefully) Spectator mode.

Weevil

Hey Noky; just don't bother about the crap Mavy is talking again. He likes doing such stuff....  (...)

Scout

lawl.. nok showing the old dog a new trick.. what it DLL or ODF spoofing?

or some sort of isdf weapon access on scion terminals .. or something simple and inconspicuous like deploying undeploying rapidly so to get thru walls with the turrets?

or is it something like bouncing mdm off a m-curtain for extreme range? tho its a complete waste of time :D

Risa

ya'll leave NoK alone damnit!  :P (yeah Mav talkin to you, if you have nothing to say but bitch at him then shut up, no need for you to post here then)

its good that he posts here, the devs could see it as a spam/flame pm (so many of them anyways).. Besides beta team knows what to do with it, and pass it on, he's not asking for recognicion, no need for that, he just wants to help..

(lol NoK btw 1942: POD! :D)