• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

hidden enemies

Started by iron maiden, October 14, 2009, 01:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

what is the best NSDF/CCA unit?

grizzly
8 (80%)
razor
0 (0%)
badger
0 (0%)
flanker
2 (20%)
czar
0 (0%)
grendal
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

iron maiden

Hey all,

I have been trying to find all the info  can on the new mod coming up, Hidden Enemies. Unfortunately, i have not found much and it looks very interesting, does anyone have any info on it?

-Iron maiden
So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream

TheJamsh

HE progress was stopped for a while, but sparked up again. JonathonS aka LuckyFoot is the dev leader (with N1 as the modeller), ask one of those two guys.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Nielk1

We are both very busy all around leading to much not getting done.

Click on the image...

iron maiden

ah, i am sorry to hear that, however, is there any insight at all to a possible time of release?

lucky_foot

Wow.

This caught me off guard. I guess in my mind I thought this mod had been forgotten. To tell you the truth I had kinda forgotten it for awhile myself.

To alleviate any worries about it's failure, it's still here. I'm focusing on finishing Cerberi Revenge and then Hidden Enemies is next on the list.

If I had to give a possible completion date, I'd say January 2011, but that depends on a lot of factors. Could be sooner and it could be later.

Jonathan S.

iron maiden

that is wonderful to hear, looking forward to it.