• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

PROBLEM G66!!! HELP PLEASE!!!

Started by Phobos, October 18, 2009, 10:08:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phobos

Quote from: General BlackDragon on October 19, 2009, 09:00:01 AM
I'm not sure, i'll try to write simplest instructions possible.

1: Install BZ2 1.3Ta5.1
2: unpack G66 2.0 Beta 38 ? (Red devil's link) onto Battlezone II folder.
3: Copy BZ2 Desktop Icon. Right click, select properites. In Target, add to end after ": /config G6620.cfg (should resemble Aximinister's post)
4: Open BZ2 with copied Icon.
5: Play G66 :)

i do all that, but for me the problem is that i havent got the second file of g66!!!
in the post of red devil the first day there is 2 file for g66(one "basic" and one incremental), now there isnt the incremental and FOR ME i cant play at some game-online for this!!!!!!!! aniway thx for your help...     :-(

Red Devil

You do not need the incremental update if it is marked as unavailable.
What box???

General BlackDragon

Yah. What he said  8-)

All u need is Beta 38. And u should be able to play with other people who are also using g66.

*****General BlackDragon*****

Phobos

yes, all that u speak now is correct, but the problem is that there arent much people that play at g66(without incremental)...
that's the problem... but now i trove some persone that i can play... thx u :)

General BlackDragon

Yes some people play on older versions of g66 because they have not updated.

*****General BlackDragon*****

Phobos

squirrelof09

fight till death our forums -> http://www.forums.bzfiend.com/index.php?

Phobos