• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Map released

Started by Crash, October 23, 2009, 06:12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr X

Quote from: bigbadbogie on October 28, 2009, 03:52:15 PM
You wouldn't be able to collide with one of them.

I know, so for now my dream of creating the most feindish maze DM map ever is just a dream... :'(
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!

AHadley

that sounds like a hell of a map.

It's also annoying that you can't put tunnels under buildings. Thus hectic bases are difficult. :/

TheJamsh

Yes you can collide with them, totally like normal. Ive done it. They just have to be part of the same model thats all. (Dont need a collision mesh either, so long as they ownTerrain)

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Nielk1

I was going to fix the map a bit for the addon/expansion pack, but I can't get it to open. Tried stock pb5.1, still nothing. Any idea why the map has started to no message crash the editor and 99% of the time AV in game? Nothing has changed in it, so this was a sleeping issue that popped out or something.

Click on the image...

Crash

I found that issue too, I opened it by creating first an IA game on it, then opened in the editor, after I finished work, removed the CPU recy, and all things that doesn't belong there, then put into the multiplayer folder :)

TheJamsh

are there any objects on the map? could try loading it with /nobodyhome and /noscript. Trouble is that removes pathpoints etc as well

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Crash

some statues, and some weapon crates

Nielk1

It had some sort of weird set of tunnels I was going to balance and level back out.

Click on the image...