• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Just a quick question

Started by Clavin12, October 28, 2009, 11:09:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clavin12

Um...Is there a FE for PB5.1 being worked on or no?
C l a v i n 1 2

TwinShadow

Slowly, I think Red Devil is paying more attention on G66 at the moment before he moves on to FE or something. You'll have to ask him.

AHadley

FE PB5.1 is RD's next project. As soon as G66 is all up-to-date then he's going to get started on it.

Play FEPB3 meantime. I believe it works (to some degree) on PB4a?

General BlackDragon

The PB3 version works okay on TA5.1 :D

*****General BlackDragon*****

Red Devil

Yup; just some more stuff to do.  I'm going to go through the FE SP, 3-way, and MPI DLL's, too.

I may add the dynamic environment things to it, too.
What box???

General BlackDragon

YAY! FE made to be even more awesome!

Um, by 'dynamic environment' RD may mean any of the following:

Watch as the sun sets over the misty ponds of mire, allowing you to see the moon crashing down from orbit.  You'll be amazed at the beauty of it all for the remaining 20 minutes of your life.

Watch a majestic volcano erupt across the valley from you, spewing tons of smoke and ash into the air.  You'll be amazed at the beauty of it all for the remaining 20 minutes of your life.

Watch the waves crashing against the shore, the seagull-like-creatures darting and playing in the ocean breeze.  Admire their grace as they suddenly flee inland to avoid the tsunami that appears on the horizon.  You'll be amazed at the beauty of it all for the remaining 20 minutes of your life.

Gaze up at the crystal clear skies, the stars burning so brightly and seeming close enough to touch.  It'll be several minutes before you realize that many of them actually ARE almost close enough to touch as they're actually a spectacular meteor shower raining down on the planet! 

You'll be amazed at the beauty of it all for the remaining 20 minutes of your life...

:)
-Av-

Red Devil

What box???

General BlackDragon

Stop giving him ideas!   :-P

But actually each of those would be awsome extra option features.

I can help make the valcano, raining meteories, and the moon thing.

Hmm a tsunami...that sounds like a nice challenge to make :D I think i know how to do it.

Red Devil

Volcanoes, earthquakes, and geysers are already in G66 2.0.  Meteors are already in FE. Tsunamis are on the way...
What box???

AHadley

And falling moons are in CP2.

General BlackDragon

I think for a tsunami, the DLL can place a line of magnet mines that emit renders and move them in sequence. So it's essentially a wave that pushes things. :D maybe a thumper type thing in water :D

Red Devil

there's bubbling lava in g66, but i may tweak that to something else.

For the tsunami/flood, i'll raise the water level.
What box???

General BlackDragon

LOL goodbye scavs+asstanks  :evil:

Mr X

Do you mean you'll actually make the water level rise as the mission progresses? Because that would be so cool.

In fact, you could have missions where the water goes up and down, and units that drown have to wait until the water is down to go from one place to another. You could also bits where you have to wait until the water reaches a certain height so you can hover on it to reach a high up place...

If anyone ever accomplishes this, they are truly awesome.
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!