• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Look I can be an idiot

Started by RABBITPOLICE, October 29, 2009, 03:20:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RABBITPOLICE

sorry guys all you need to do to get the textures to work is put them in the addon folder now I have a new problem i made a ship but the turret keeps comming out  really huge and the body tiny

turret mesh name = turret_y

body name= main-body or main_body

my dad disconnected my internet till next semister so I wont anwser till i come back to a library thanks
The Rabbitpolice anti gangster task force was founded in 2003 but because this force is fiction there are still gangsters in oakland but a differnt force of cops are trying to get em out instead of calling the isdf (now a word from are sponsers)BEAT IT JUST BEAT IT JUST BEAT IT

Dianoga4

Hmm trying to remember how to fix that. I think if I recall, if you reset the transforms for each piece, it will fix it. Someone correct me please if I'm wrong, it's been a while heh.

AHadley

It's a problem in the model, not the ODF. Something must be wrong with the model for the scale of seperate parts to be off.

As a whole model, the ODF flag geometryScale is what you're after. 1 is a good starting point, since it's a multiplier value.

D4 beat me to it.

Nielk1

Quote from: Dianoga4 on October 29, 2009, 03:33:02 PM
Hmm trying to remember how to fix that. I think if I recall, if you reset the transforms for each piece, it will fix it. Someone correct me please if I'm wrong, it's been a while heh.

100% correct.

Click on the image...