• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

BZ2 yearly tournament: Sign up

Started by Mr X, November 01, 2009, 02:37:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wraith

Quote from: Mr X on November 18, 2009, 11:27:32 AM
Ah, no then, its supposed to be a test of your own abilities.

Thanks I will relay that information to him.
Trend Micro HijackThis 2.0.2

Post a log in Overdrive Terminal if you have a malware/virus problem

TopGun

I am just here asking if there is anymore info about the Tournament available. The FTD is training hard for this event and we just want to make sure that it us really going to take place. And we where wondering if there are any other clans take part in this event. We do not want to be the only clan signing up for the tournament.

.:.FTD.:.TopGun-Lt_Gen

.:.FTD.:.TopGun-Lt_Gen

AHadley

Nielk1

If aRc somehow ends up with less members than other entries I will play, otherwise I will stick to building challenges.

Click on the image...

Mr X

Just like to say, we could do with more than two clans signing up :P

And if people would like to start submitting challenges they can go ahead.
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!

AHadley

I'll have to get LOOT:Base finished. I reckon that'd be a pretty good one.

Mr X

Ah yes, there could be a challenge where you get as many points as possible on a loot mission.
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!

Nielk1

It would be best that if the map creator is in the game everyone get a tour of the map first, some time to play it a bit. If the map creator is not, I fully support first time play for the tourney.

Click on the image...

AHadley

Maybe the creator of the map should be spectator, moderator and host for his own map.

DF-Mj.Gen.Dead_Eye

I'm differently interested in this and assuming my college schedule allows me I would love to particulate.

My in game name is Thor_Azrail

TwinShadow

Any word lately on how this is panning out? Like I said earlier on, I wouldn't mind helping with judging and all that.

I think what wouldn't be a bad idea for the judges to have a 'special' vehicle that evades radar so that they won't be detected or anything, and has no weapons on it besides cloaking. More like an infinite cloak or something so they don't interfere with the actual battle.

The only minor problem would possibly be LOOT-based maps, since I bet they can still pick up the money bags.

-ComputerMaster1st-

if you want, i can use a sabre, keep the HP how it is (or i can make it unlimited), get rid of all weapons except for special (phantomVIR (i can edit it to be cloak (undetectable))) and make the ammo unlimited. also i can make the sabre very fast so you can visit each base and watch battles everywhere without missing any. (may cause handling issues)

if i can (not sure it is possible), i'll make another special for the force field to help defend you. believe me, sometimes i can make the impossible, possible.

{W7U}-... = What O/S Im running     -ComputerMaster1st- = Trustworthy

...-W7E = Win 7 Expert                {W7U}-ComputerMaster1st-W7E

Warfreak

Or you can just have a Cloak-Morpher with no weapons.

-ComputerMaster1st-

{W7U}-... = What O/S Im running     -ComputerMaster1st- = Trustworthy

...-W7E = Win 7 Expert                {W7U}-ComputerMaster1st-W7E

TwinShadow

I'd rather just use a scout as its the most maneuverable.

The HP stuff can be changed, or rather, its regen rate to something ridiculously high. I need to look at Sonic's little modification to one of the Scion scouts later to see what he did.