• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

alright people.....

Started by iron maiden, November 05, 2009, 12:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should be the third factions name?

Thenoxii
0 (0%)
Rythmians
0 (0%)
Atlanteans
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

AHadley

Who said any of them died?

This is why we need the storyline completely finished and ready to go before we name anything. Names should be absolutely last.

iron maiden

QuoteWho said any of them died?

what?
So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream

AHadley

You don't have the full story yet. Let's wait until we do before we name anything like the ships or races. The characters we can do, since their name doesn't have to relate to the story in any way. Once we've fleshed out a little and have all the details sorted out, then we can name everything else effectively.

Clavin12

So we turn this into a character naming thread?
C l a v i n 1 2

iron maiden

Two questions:

should the poll continue on?

How many characters will we have?

Clavin12

Lets delete (or lock) the thread, start a new character creation thread, continue from their.
C l a v i n 1 2

iron maiden

so, no poll, or should we just have it with the suggestions we have and keep the top two on the board for when we do name them?

AHadley

I reckon lock this, then unlock it when we need it.

iron maiden

Very well then, consider this the closing of the poll. All suggestions put in will be kept while no more are to be submitted. I will now create a thread for character name suggestions and other minor details.

iron maiden

voting on this thread had resumed and these scores plus those of the other poll will be averaged up when voting is done to selct a winner.

VSMIT

The current name for the third faction stands.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Clavin12

Polls not finished yet. At least the other one isn't.
C l a v i n 1 2

Nielk1

Quote from: Clavin12 on November 11, 2009, 08:35:36 PM
Polls not finished yet. At least the other one isn't.

It was determined before the polls, but then the polls were made and when the Aeneans were winning again the numbers were fudged by attempting to claim combination with this poll where then anyone could vote twice for anything BUT Aeneans.

It's over...

Click on the image...

VSMIT

Iron Maiden,
Please consider this an official warning. Continue to try to take control of th CP and you will find that your posts in this section will magically disappear.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

AHadley

Results of this poll are null. Votes to it are no longer being counted. Please place your votes in the other poll.