• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest Released.

Started by bigbadbogie, November 06, 2009, 03:13:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbadbogie

At last. After another year of manic modding, Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest has finally been released.

Download location: http://www.bzcomplex.com/mirror/mods/fs2/fleshstorm2_v1_0.exe

You will need the 1.3 Public Beta 5.1 patch to play it.

This has been my second major project and my contribution to the Fleshstorm Saga.

Enjoy...

But remember... if it carries the name 'Fleshstorm'... it will NOT be an easy ride.

Play at own risk. :-P
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

TheJamsh

Might i just say BBB did a very good job... enjoy it people :)

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Axeminister

Wow, so soon. Very cool. I'm sure Windy and I will enjoy it. Can't wait to get off work now! Come on 3:30!!!!
There is no knowledge that is not power.

Clavin12

Um...When i went to the download site it took me several tries to get it to download and then it said the installer was messed up and  for me to download it again. Might be a problem  on my end but then it might be on yours.
C l a v i n 1 2

AHadley

It's already been confirmed on BZ2MD that the installer is corrupt. I've removed the link so people don't waste bandwidth, especially when they may have a limited download allowance.

TheJamsh

lol. love how i got it before anyone for beta testing, AND the public link worked fine for me this morning :P

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

AHadley

Quote from: TheJamsh on November 06, 2009, 09:49:59 AM
lol. love how i got it before anyone for beta testing, AND the public link worked fine for me this morning :P

Any chance of sending me the installer...?

Clavin12

Yeah, why don't you make it available if yours works?
C l a v i n 1 2

AHadley

turns out he's only got the .pak. Never mind.

bigbadbogie

GODFORSAKEN ABOMINATION CALLED FILEFRONT!!!

Now its gonna take me another 3 darn hours to upload to N1's server.

GGGRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

My BZ2 mods:

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

Red Devil

What box???

bigbadbogie

My BZ2 mods:

bigbadbogie

My BZ2 mods:

Zero Angel

QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

VSMIT

I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.