• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest Released.

Started by bigbadbogie, November 06, 2009, 03:13:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucky_foot

It's a "Fun" stand-a-lone mod. :D

I'm enjoying the MP so far.
Jonathan S.

AHadley

Could somebody upload a 7z please? Installer doesn't like me.

BZSubmaximal

Before we begin...can someone post a working like to fleshstorm "1" that works w/ 5.1 and basic instructions to install..

Second...Is BBB aka Lizard?...God...I thought I had done all I could do to promote that guy "back in the day"..and now you tell me hs's still around here?...god..where did I do wrong?? :wink:

Warfreak

Um, Fleshstorm 2 includes ALL previous assets of IA/MPI that FS1 had. (Minus the EDF Blackdogs and the Mechana Defense Network.)

So unless you want it for the missions and the blackdogs or the mechana, no reason.

Nielk1

Click on the image...

AHadley

Quote from: BZSubmaximal on November 08, 2009, 10:07:42 AM
Before we begin...can someone post a working like to fleshstorm "1" that works w/ 5.1 and basic instructions to install..

Second...Is BBB aka Lizard?...God...I thought I had done all I could do to promote that guy "back in the day"..and now you tell me hs's still around here?...god..where did I do wrong?? :wink:

If you install FleshStorm, then FS1.2, then FS1.3a, then FS1.3b5, you will have a copy of FleshStorm that works on PB5.1 with only physics issues. IIRC.

bigbadbogie

Quote from: Nielk1 on November 08, 2009, 11:41:49 AM
BBB and Lizard are different people.

But we are kindred spirits.

:-D

@BZSubmaximal: I picked up where he left off.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

GreenHeart

Quote from: AHadley on November 08, 2009, 01:28:56 AM
Could somebody upload a 7z please? Installer doesn't like me.

Believe it or not the 7-zip program can extract everything into a folder just like a 7z compression file.  If your having trouble with the installer then use the 7-zip program to extract everything from the exe file.
Signature:
Many failures will take place in the process of attempting to achive your goal. It don't matter how many times you fail, Its how much you've learned each time since its apart of the learning process.

bigbadbogie

EUREKA... you're right!!!

Ok... anyone who can't get the installer to work, make sure that you have 7-zip installed, right click on the installer .exe file, and under 7-Zip click extract files.

Extract them to your BZ2 Root Directory and FS2 should work.

My BZ2 mods:

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

AHadley

Quote from: GreenHeart on November 08, 2009, 03:36:52 PM

Believe it or not the 7-zip program can extract everything into a folder just like a 7z compression file.  If your having trouble with the installer then use the 7-zip program to extract everything from the exe file.

Greenheart, you're a genius.

DraconX3

Um, simple question, kinda...lost.  Once installed how do you ah....start the FS2...game?......

Clavin12

I think you have to add something to the shortcut. At least, you do in fs1
C l a v i n 1 2

DraconX3

Dang, any clue what it is? heheh, it seems everyone else already knows >.>`........

bigbadbogie

My BZ2 mods:

AHadley

Or create a shortcut to bzone.exe and add "/config *cfgnamehere*" to the end of the command line.