• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Bing! An insignia!

Started by Clavin12, November 06, 2009, 08:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clavin12

How do you like it? Of course its just a preliminary and we'd have to make a more cthonic looking one (this looks to man made) but you get the idea.
C l a v i n 1 2

iron maiden

perhaps a parody of the shark normally seen on old fighter planes? It would make it look much less man made and the drawn out texture would add a hint of "flare" to the ship.
So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream

Nielk1

Click on the image...

iron maiden

very nice, defiantly the third faction's symbol

VSMIT

Where did we all get this idea that the third faction's going to be based off of phoenixes?

I'd like to see that as an insignia for a Scion faction.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Nielk1

Quote from: VSMIT on November 06, 2009, 05:30:43 PM
Where did we all get this idea that the third faction's going to be based off of phoenixes?

I'd like to see that as an insignia for a Scion faction.

It does not fit the Scion nature. As for the third faction, a phoenix is in the correct mythological vein and unlike the Hadeans is not just two superimposed letters. No other reason, for me that is.

Click on the image...

VSMIT

The phoenix would be more correct if the third faction rose out of the ashes of a destroyed Icarus, instead of simply leaving.

As it is, it doesn't make much sense, to me, anyway.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

iron maiden

well we don't need to be absolutely 100% correct on everything we do here VSMIT. Sometimes its fun to just go with what seems cool.

AHadley

I'll admit now that I would very much like to use that, whatever the mythology says.

Clavin12

Hows this? How did you make yours?

C l a v i n 1 2

Nielk1

Vector shape tracing and then some custom vector shapes. Mine is 100% scalable to any size.

Click on the image...

iron maiden

looks neat, perhaps we could use both symbols, one for buildings the other for units of something of the like.

Clavin12

Or...I could Change the colors in mine and have a scion insignia.
C l a v i n 1 2

iron maiden

Zero Angel

Symbology is just one of my many talents. Provide me with a description of what kind of logo you want, or a detailed description of the thing you want me to make it for and i'll draw it.

For example, if someone could link my lazy self to a detailed description of the third cthonian-based faction, I would appreciate it.

BTW: Vector graphics are awesome. NK1's vector drawing would be suitable for a water-based race, for example.
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression